Males and Females

^except she has an inbred white trash face.

the 2nd one is just old; she was probably attractive 20-30 years ago

I don't even know how my date went. We went to see a movie, the movie was awesome and then I was like you want to go for a drink and she said no I need to write a paper about how I make this world a better place, wtf. So I said k and then I needed to shit really badly so I left her at the bus stop and went to the pub and spent all my money on beers. It was a dark night and it was snowing too. Really christmas-y in the city.

I don't even know how my date went. We went to see a movie, the movie was awesome and then I was like you want to go for a drink and she said no I need to write a paper about how I make this world a better place, wtf. So I said k and then I needed to shit really badly so I left her at the bus stop and went to the pub and spent all my money on beers. It was a dark night and it was snowing too. Really christmas-y in the city.

lol at her paper.

You should have followed up with 'Sucking my dick would make your world a better place'

I didn't want to be extremely funny but I said I would rather write 4000 words about stroking a cat.

EDIT: I asked her out again for tomorrow evening. Friday night, pub, no bullshit.

girls_are_evil.jpg

i love these

at least the women that are willing to have sex with me

the last girl i had sex with schizophrenic and refering to herself in the 3rd person
she was also narcisistic, refering to herself as "The Goddess"
she was completely obsesed with me
and she was bi-polar with her 2 poles being
A) wanting to have freaky-kinky sex with me
and
B)wanting to kill me
and finnally lying to the cops and getting me arrested for atempted murder (which with no evidence was eventually dropped)

one of my girlfriends before this actually instructed me to have sex with her sister as a birthday present for the sister(the 3 of us were already walking around naked in front of each other all day every day anyway) and my girlfriend was watching and masturbating while i fucked her sister, it was weird

i miss having crazy girlfriends
being single is boring the hell out of me

How about we show off just how picky we are (IE why we're single)? What are you looking for as "must haves" ? I have a rather extensive list here...

-European or East Asian
-Light skinned.
-Thin framed but not necessarily low body fat. Naturally smaller build with a couple extra pounds > medium build even in better shape.
-Cuter > hotter.
-"Bs" to please.
-No short hair.
-No tats/wild piercings and generally maintain a more "traditional" look.

-Mildy/moderately geeky but not over the top.
-Likes metal at least a little.
-Somewhat of a homebody.
-Nice/sweet personality, but won't put up with your shit either.
-Educated.
-Not liberal. Moderate/Libertarian/Conservative/Apolitical.
-A neutral suburban accent would be nice.
-Not a religious zealot. Church a few times a year is cool.

in response to this ^^^
here's my list of what i'm looking for in a woman
-definitively caucazoid nose/european features
-pale as possible skin
-breasts large enough to change shape when she puts on/takes off a bra
-soft yet small tummy, as in half-way between 6-pack-abs and masculinely big beer gut
-junk-in-the-trunk, not neccassarilly really huge, but just big enough to get an ass-to-waist-ratio that looks unmistake-ably feminine, as in "an hourglass figure"
-the bone-in-the-hip being wider than anything you'll ever see in a male, again, the whole "hour-glass-figure" thing
-ice-cream-cone shaped thighs with legs below-the-knee being solid muscle, fat below the knee is disgusting, i want a soft human, not Jabba-the-Hutt
-girl being "fit-fat" you know, like a squishy jiggly girl who can still run a marathon
-short spiky hair, where the hair is almost a guy's hair cut, but femininely spiked, where the ears are always visible
-lots of peircings in each ear
-blatantly fake hair color (blue/green/purple/hot pink or any combination)
-wearing sexy clothes instead of "traditional look"
-superhero dork
-chick who will go with me to fetish ball-type events
-sexually dominant, but not so dominant outside of bedroom
-Juggallette
-smart, but not someone that's been to college
-definately liberal
-the type of accent that would be annoying coming from a male's mouth
-pagan

lol

We just detected that you're now among the most attractive people on OkCupid.

We learned this from clicks to your profile and reactions to you in Quickmatch and Quiver. Did you get a new haircut or something?
Well, it's working!

I have to go get something from my ex's place tomorrow and I know she's dating people not even a month after we broke up. FUCK I WANT TO TEAR HER AORTA OUT OF HER GODDAMN CHEST. Anyway, I hope I don't do anything stupid tomorrow.