Males and Females

I'd like to know how well the males on this forum resist when someone they're insanely attracted to throws herself at them. I only saw her once since we decided to be friends with benefits and it was the best sex I've ever had with her and in general. Far exceeded my expectations which were high to begin with.

I think if some time had passed and my ex threw herself at me, I'd probably oblige. I'm still pretty attracted to her, but it's waning as the weeks pass..

It was probably due to the low amount of surface area and high mass that trapped the heat.

Haha, I like to think I am. The past few women I've dated haven't been into sensual kissing and it's pissed me off.

Someone I met off OKCupid. It will probably turn into a serious relationship at some point..

Damn son you're moving fast. Also LOL dating women who are not into sensual kissing.

She was 240 when you kept describing her as "Hot Nurse"?

My ex and hot nurse are two different people. You need to pay attention.

Anyway, I found out my ex is dating guys again. I had to take her off my news feed on Facebook.

The only reason I'm maintaining contact with her at this point is because my parents loaned her a wine rack and now they want it back. I'm (tentatively) getting it Saturday morning.

Damn son you're moving fast. Also LOL dating women who are not into sensual kissing.

When you tell an ex how you feel and they flat out tell you that saying that during the relationship wouldn't have changed anything, that gets you to move on pretty quickly.

She doesn't really watch Star Trek. I actually introduced her to it by watching the pilot episode of Voyager on her Netflix account...and then she had me add it to her instant queue.