Males and Females

Sounds like a test. You should've acted like you didn't care. Tell that cunt to make you a chicken sandwich.

Obviously but I'm not very good at controlling myself when it comes to things like that. I'm a manic depressive and when she tells me things like that, I obsess over them.

But the better option would be to just cut ties completely. I mean, what on Earth were you thinking with this 'friends with benefits' thing?

I was thinking with my dick.

Yeah, that shit is rough.

Sure is. I keep telling myself I am going to block her number, etc. but she always beats me to it. I always want the last word.

ps - feminism is retarded

My ex was a self-proclaimed feminist. It would be cool if they would just shut the fuck up about non-issues.

Well it's pretty mutually understood that we can't get back together. There's not a whole lot more I could do to mess things up so if she's disappointed when I don't want anything more, that's her problem. I really think she just wants to get laid though.

I'd have an easier time turning her down if sex with her wasn't mind-blowing. I'd rather have meaningless sex on a friendship basis than the extremely hostile relationship that we had.

You need to stop listening to yourself before you jump into the grave.

I'd like to know how well the males on this forum resist when someone they're insanely attracted to throws herself at them. I only saw her once since we decided to be friends with benefits and it was the best sex I've ever had with her and in general. Far exceeded my expectations which were high to begin with.

Thanks for pretentiously stating the obvious but I'm actually not trying to debate whether or not my decision was logical (which I know damn well it wasn't).

It's like when people watch reality television in order to feel better about themselves.

I got a message on OKC from a hot girl that simply goes "where should i go in iowa city to meet spiritual people". No caps, no punctuation.

Jesus Christ why do I always attract good-looking yet batshit lunatics?

I should reply, "my apartment."

Thanks for pretentiously stating the obvious but I'm actually not trying to debate whether or not my decision was logical (which I know damn well it wasn't).

Of course you recognise it now. Maybe you need people to blatantly tell you not to embrace such stupidity to avoid these situations in the future.

It's like when people watch reality television in order to feel better about themselves.

I got a message on OKC from a hot girl that simply goes "where should i go in iowa city to meet spiritual people". No caps, no punctuation.

Jesus Christ why do I always attract good-looking yet batshit lunatics?

I should reply, "my apartment."

I found your next girlfriend. She's chubby and likes fantasy.

352gig4.jpg

This was my ex when I met her. She was 240 but lost 70 pounds and had really wide hips and now looks like a fucking knockout

Speaking of your ex, I stumbled upon her OKC account while scoping broads in Cincy. hehehe, I almost messaged her a dick pic tbh.

I just spent most of the evening making out with a chick

fyeah.jpg

You serious bro? Congrats!

Of course you recognise it now. Maybe you need people to blatantly tell you not to embrace such stupidity to avoid these situations in the future.

I didn't ever think it was a good idea but it was easy to make excuses to justify it. Knowing that something is a bad idea does not necessarily decrease the desire to do it. How about you stop being a faggot. This is the males and females thread. I don't see any reason why I can't come here to vent about my mistakes.

Vent away, but the only thing anyone can say in response is "you should stop talking to her/touching her with penis."

I didn't ever think it was a good idea but it was easy to make excuses to justify it. Knowing that something is a bad idea does not necessarily decrease the desire to do it. How about you stop being a faggot. This is the males and females thread. I don't see any reason why I can't come here to vent about my mistakes.

Word on the street is the higher the frequency of one calling those who point out their mistakes "faggot" the higher the chance is of the person repeating similar mistakes in the future.

Seriously though, did you expect us to tell you how much SHE sucks after all the previous junctures you've asked for advice on and failed to listen to?

You don't give the person who ignores advice and shoots them self in the foot Oxycontin to soothe their pain, you stomp on their foot to make sure they've fully learned their lesson.

I found your next girlfriend. She's chubby and likes fantasy.

352gig4.jpg

Holy shit I cackled really hard.

I like reading these posts and imagining everyone behind them reading them out loud in their own voices. WHO DID OZZMAN MAKE OUT WITH?!?!?!?! I bet he is a sensual kisser. Just like Riker.