Males and Females

Well I can't because I lost my genitals in the war. "Basic" as you put it occurs in the clitoris and gspot is in the vagina. I like "basic" better tbh, other shit jams up my cervix and hurts sometimes

Humongous is probably slightly to extremely uncomfortable for most women. As for what constitutes that, YMMV, I personally consider anything 8+ to be "humongous" since it's over 2" longer than average. But who knows, maybe I have a flapping loose mess compared to most women.

3268055668_fd73f9eff0.jpg

The trick, for Gspot stimulation during penetration, is rear entry from a slightly "above" angle. If every woman has a Gspot, it should work every time. Like Sex Panther ynawamsayn.

first
every female has a G-Spot, every single female,
it's biologically analogus to the prostate

second
it's not in exactly the same spot for all women
most women are walking around thinking "i don't have a G-Spot"
because they can't find it,
because it's not in the same spot for all women

third
most women have difficulty reaching orgasm durring penis-in-vagina sex
in order to orgasm most women need to either
A
have direct clitoral stimulation (which never happens durring penis-in-vagina-sex unless one of you is using your hand)

or
B
have direct G-Spot stimulation, which is actually sort of rare durring penis-in-vagina-sex (it has nothing to do with penis size, penis shape, sex position or skill on the part of the man) for A LOT of women, the G-Spot is just positioned where it is completely totally impossible for any penis of any shape to reach it,

fourth
out of the women that have not yet discovered their own G-Spot, many of them just simply can't orgasm unless they have a tongue licking their clit

fifth
for me personnally, i'll just finger a girl, it's really easy for me to really quickly find with my finger "the spot that a dick can't reach"

You should be able to answer this question: What's the difference in orgasm between basic orgasm and a gspot orgasm? How much better is it when they find the gspot?
i spend alot of time hanging out with alot of females that will never have sex with me in a million years, these specific girls will spend all freaking day talking to me about the guys that they are actually are fucking and also i've had sex with more women than i can count, so i feel qualified to answer this question, and the next one

a G-spot orgasm is a completely totally different experience than a clitoral orgasm, not neccassarrily better, but definately completely different
Another question for the resident girl: Is it true that most women don't like humongous penises?

the whole "bigger is better" thing, when it comes to penis size, is really just something males talk about that somehow turned into a running joke in the media

for most women smaller is better because bigger is more painfull

i personally have had to sit through literaly dozens of different females whine about how their boyfriend's dick was just too big to be comfortable
with one woman in her 40s claiming that her boyfriend made her bleed really bad every single time he went in her, no matter how slow and gentle he was, her vagina was just that small

there are women who prefer smaller penises because the clit is able to rub up against the male's pubic bone durring "clitoral alignment technique" where as a bigger penis, in this position, clitoral stimulation is just totally impossible

there are women who prefer doggy style because it enables the penis to reach the G-Spot, but 99% of women, this has to do with angle, not penis size

Some of us have dicks longer than our fingers, and then it's merely a matter of angles.

angles??
as in your dick having an angle in it??
like your dick being bent or corkscrewed??
ha ha ha ha ha

my dick is a straight cylinder, i can reach a girl's cervix without injuring myself