Males and Females

So it was my birthday on Monday. I went out for dinner with friends on Sunday night and then continued drinking at a couple of bars afterwards with a couple of friends who didn't have to work on Monday like myself. At the last bar we met this hot blonde German girl who was there with a guy friend from her work. Got chatting, more drinking, lots of laughing, and before you know it the bar is closing and German girl is coming back to my place to party on with us. Had the most awesomely ridiculous day and after my mates finally left German girl stayed and we fucked and hung out until I went and dropped her home this morning.

I have no idea if anything will come of it, the whole thing seems surreal, but damn it was fun. I am completely wrecked now though. My body and brain are hurting. A lot.

TL;DR - I had the best birthday ever and hooked up with a crazy hot blonde German girl who proceeded to stay at my house for 3 days.

So it was my birthday on Monday. I went out for dinner with friends on Sunday night and then continued drinking at a couple of bars afterwards with a couple of friends who didn't have to work on Monday like myself. At the last bar we met this hot blonde German girl who was there with a guy friend from her work. Got chatting, more drinking, lots of laughing, and before you know it the bar is closing and German girl is coming back to my place to party on with us. Had the most awesomely ridiculous day and after my mates finally left German girl stayed and we fucked and hung out until I went and dropped her home this morning.

I have no idea if anything will come of it, the whole thing seems surreal, but damn it was fun. I am completely wrecked now though. My body and brain are hurting. A lot.

TL;DR - I had the best birthday ever and hooked up with a crazy hot blonde German girl who proceeded to stay at my house for 3 days.
pics? hidden camera video? you had many opportunities since it was 3 days in your own house. Germans can be really hot or kinda manly.

Humongous is probably slightly to extremely uncomfortable for most women. As for what constitutes that, YMMV, I personally consider anything 8+ to be "humongous" since it's over 2" longer than average. But who knows, maybe I have a flapping loose mess compared to most women.

My ex always wanted a fucking hydrant.

3268055668_fd73f9eff0.jpg

Yep that should be big enough.

^^^^^All this: :lol:

Also, what you've said Krampus seems to be the general consensus. Below 6" is too small, over 8" is too big. Lucky me, I fall within that range.

I just messaged some hot czech girl telling her to dye her hair auburn and come to England and let me show her around. That might been a bit arrogant. Oh well. I'm way to much of an insecure whiner and I don't get with that many women so maybe being more cocky will help.

pics? hidden camera video? you had many opportunities since it was 3 days in your own house. Germans can be really hot or kinda manly.

No hidden camera, no. :guh:

No pics either. Took some video of us outside my house hassling the gas fitters in my street while trashed, but I don't think I'm going to put that up.

Wat? Wrong thread?

I don't know what happened to my mind but it's been screwed since high school. Mostly because of a girl. Urgh.

So what I feared would happen happened last weekend. I bumped into my religious ex, AT A FUCKING GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH. I had no idea she converted (she used to be Pentecostal, talk about a liturgical 180). I attend services sometimes for academic purposes and I was introducing a scholarly friend to it.

Well, we're talking again, sort of, over Facebook chat (she hasn't re-friended me yet). So it turns out she finally appreciates good metal, and we ended up trading videos back and forth of Greek metal bands. I showed her Embrace of Thorns and Dead Congregation and she claims to love it, and she even sent me a Necro Christos song. Wasn't expecting that.

Weird.