Males and Females

I just get all nervous and excited. Like, say I something obviously related to asking a girl out. I'll just be all full of nervous excitement and have to ignore the flashing bar telling me she replied for a few minutes and go and eat a biscuit and have a glass of milk or something and do a little dance. I am such a child. Hah.

I can't eat until I get a reply in that situation.

You sound like me. I always respond immediately(or very quick) and get weird thoughts if I don't get responded to as quickly

I mean, let's be real. If you're actually excited to talk to someone you're going to respond quickly. Waiting for some prescribed number of hours/days is for morons. Fast results!

Best sex ever yesterday!

I mean, let's be real. If you're actually excited to talk to someone you're going to respond quickly. Waiting for some prescribed number of hours/days is for morons. Fast results!
i get what you're saying, but for a lot of people, if you "respond too quickly", then you "look desperate"
Best sex ever yesterday!

congratulations

My ex is a fucking psycho. I figured her and I could be friends. But she barely even talks to me. Then when I ask her why she never, ever initiates conversation with me, she says she "has a life and can't talk to me every day." Apparently I'm obsessive too.

I don't even want her to talk to me every day. Just her starting a conversation with me every now and then, would be nice. It's always me that starts conversations.

butt no offence but you're no fabio and you seem to get with bitches. How do you go about it?

I know, I'm repulsive as fuck tbh, haha.

And I like to play up my sensitive side, but that's just who I am tbh. Seems to make the ladies dig me, I dunno why.:/ If you use this method, beware, I have only attracted psychos this way. :v

butt no offence but you're no fabio and you seem to get with bitches. How do you go about it?

hugh-hefner-how-do-you-get-so-many-bitches.jpg

Because she's your fucking ex. Get over it.

Thank you!

Listen brosephs, I still love Ashley and think about her a lot, often I dream about her as well, but I'm not her fucking friend, and I told her this. I don't know her in the context of being a friend, so how on earth could I go from fucking her brains out on the regular to just wanting to talk? Trick question, I can't, and neither can you with your exes. There's a reason why you guys aren't together anymore. The only reason you desire to cling on to what you had is because you're weak and feel empty if you can't live your life through someone else. What you had is in the past, and that's where it needs to stay. Will you ever completely move on? Probably not, lord knows I'm still dealing with shit concerning Ashley, but I'll be damned if it's going to hinder my overall well being and day to day life because of a choice she made.

A good woman should complete the man, not be the man.

I've never not been friends with an ex before though. This is an entirely new experience to me, having one that seems to want nothing to do with me. :/

And I mean that as an example to follow. She's likely ignoring you because you represent a part of her past that she needs to overcome in order to realign herself. Trying to be friends with you only brings pain. Also:

406670_477710432295034_208610063_n.jpg

Yeah, RJ. What these guys said is true. I attempted being friends with my ex and then she started dating other guys and I had to unfriend her. It was just racking my brain trying to figure out where she was, who she was with, etc.

You have to realize that the relationship probably wasn't going to work anyway. I'm just now starting to realize that. There were too many bad things about the relationship and not enough good (mainly on her side because she had tons more issues than me). Take this time to improve yourself and do shit you enjoy doing.

2013 is going to be a year of reflection for me.

My ex is a fucking psycho. I figured her and I could be friends. But she barely even talks to me. Then when I ask her why she never, ever initiates conversation with me, she says she "has a life and can't talk to me every day." Apparently I'm obsessive too.

I don't even want her to talk to me every day. Just her starting a conversation with me every now and then, would be nice. It's always me that starts conversations.

How long have you been broken up? It sounds like you're still too emotionally attached, which means you shouldn't be in contact with her at all, or at least as little as possible. Hanging/texting/calling etc. is just gonna keep you from moving on. If the friendship is meant to be, you will able to reestablish it in a year or two.