Males and Females

I remember reading some rant by the head of the eastern orthodox church in the UK about how retarded women who convert to orthodoxy because they went to greece and saw "how holy everyone was" or because they want to rebel against an anglican priest they are annoyed with.

She's young, has trust issues, and doesn't know what she really wants. It's not a big deal, I didn't have much invested, and I'm not looking for anything super serious anyway. We had some good times and banged a few times. So it is what it is. It's unfortunate only in that aside from her problems she has a good personality which is huge for me, not to mention pretty damn good looking.

Oh well, moving on.

You should have hit her and been a total asshole, she probably would have been begging for it then.

She's young, has trust issues, and doesn't know what she really wants. It's not a big deal, I didn't have much invested, and I'm not looking for anything super serious anyway. We had some good times and banged a few times. So it is what it is. It's unfortunate only in that aside from her problems she has a good personality which is huge for me, not to mention pretty damn good looking.

Oh well, moving on.

I'm not even actively looking for anyone anymore. I'm just taking a break from the dating scene for a bit. If something comes along randomly then I'll explore my options. I disabled my OKCupid account again just because I really need to focus on improving myself before I go looking for a companion again.

That girl I asked out has not responded to a week old FB friend request, so looks like that's not happening. Moving on! That was actually the first time I'd randomly asked a girl out, my prior experience just naturally flowed from us hanging out and stuff. I'd probably prefer something like that again, but we'll see. New semester coming up, new girls to meet, etc.

There is one girl I've talked to on OKC who seems really cool, I've talked to her on fb also. Unfortunately she lives in another state. :/

Allow me to respond to two different posts and in doing so look like an utter hypocrite

This is like the most anti-social thing i've ever read, I cannot believe people do this without, you know, fucking speaking to each other!

Believe it.

That girl I asked out has not responded to a week old FB friend request, so looks like that's not happening. Moving on! That was actually the first time I'd randomly asked a girl out, my prior experience just naturally flowed from us hanging out and stuff. I'd probably prefer something like that again, but we'll see. New semester coming up, new girls to meet, etc.

God, you're starting to sound like how I think. This isn't an ideal universe where everyone checks Facebook as frequently and obsessively as I do. It could very well be the case that she's barely on it, and just has an account because at this point in history it's become a social requirement.

Trust me, I've spent way too much time agonizing over FB messages and text messages not being returned in the timeframe I'd expect of myself.

As I said before, connect with her in person next semester. Good things take time.

Yeah I mean I'll see one more time if she wants to go out or something once I'm back at school. If not, then I will probably not pursue that. I know what you mean though, I always try to be very prompt at responding to things like that, unless it's somebody I don't want to be FB friends with, in which case I just don't respond to it. So we'll see how that goes.

I just get all nervous and excited. Like, say I something obviously related to asking a girl out. I'll just be all full of nervous excitement and have to ignore the flashing bar telling me she replied for a few minutes and go and eat a biscuit and have a glass of milk or something and do a little dance. I am such a child. Hah.

I just get all nervous and excited. Like, say I something obviously related to asking a girl out. I'll just be all full of nervous excitement and have to ignore the flashing bar telling me she replied for a few minutes and go and eat a biscuit and have a glass of milk or something and do a little dance. I am such a child. Hah.

Everybody knows that about you.