Males and Females

That bitch just gave me a lesson to not poke into weird bitches shit. Two paragraphs of whining. Proceedings? Take her out. Heal her. Heal the world. *wink*

Had a long conversation with a girl at a bar who I passively know through mutual friends. She trailed off somewhere before I managed to get her number but this is the first girl I've been genuinely interested in since I broke up with my ex.

Should I make an extra effort to get into contact with her or just wait until randomly running into her again? I'm hesitant to try the former for fear of coming across too stalkerish but it is tempting. I haven't been the best about drawing the line between personal boundaries with women in the past so any advice would be appreciated.

actually scheduled sleeping with her for thursday, (today) but this morning she had an episode of breaking down and crying in the middle of the street (luckily it was a spot where there's little traffic and also a spot where cars could have easily swerved around her) and our sex was rescheduled for tommorrow,
she's been with me all day, and we ate at an italian resturaunt, i paid this time cuz she paid for our first meal togather at a different italian resturaunt, (dallas has 5 italian resturaunts that are all within easy walking distance of each other)
she's got a job, she works saturday-thru-wednesday with thursday and friday being her days off, so any sex we have is prolly going to be thursday/friday and right now it looks like i'll be having sex every week for the next couple of months
we've already done the whole "heavy petting/dry-humping" thing she's just really paranoid about getting arrested for "public lewdness"

i was making out with this^^^ girl all day thursday of last week and also all day today

she doesn't have any minutes on her phone right now, and i don't even have a phone right now, so our relationship has gotten kinda weird, i'm dating her when i see her, but i'm not seeing her every day, she's still employed and i'm making out with other girls while she's at work, today she bout me lunch at Subway, we sat down inside to eat, so this was the first time i've sat down in a resturaunt/fast-food place to eat with a girl that's seen my dick since the crazy photographer girl that was taking pictures of my dick, or to look at it another way, this was the first time i sat down in a resturaunt/fast-food place to eat with a girl that was having sex with me since the girl that was responsible for putting me in county jail for six months

EDIT
this horrible-in-bed girl is in the bathroom right now and after this computer session ends in 10 min, i'm gonna be making out with her again

these 2 posts are about the SAME woman

she's still crazy
her nose is ugly
her ass is too small
her hips are too narrow
and at this point,
i'm still dating her just because it's so fucking obvious that she's completely, totally head-over-heels in-love with me and i can't break it off with her because i'm a really nice guy and i don't want to break her heart, and i kinda want to avoid having her breaking down and crying in the middle of the street again

Had a long conversation with a girl at a bar who I passively know through mutual friends. She trailed off somewhere before I managed to get her number but this is the first girl I've been genuinely interested in since I broke up with my ex.

Should I make an extra effort to get into contact with her or just wait until randomly running into her again? I'm hesitant to try the former for fear of coming across too stalkerish but it is tempting. I haven't been the best about drawing the line between personal boundaries with women in the past so any advice would be appreciated.

use your "mutual friends" to get in contact with her again

these 2 posts are about the SAME woman

she's still crazy
her nose is ugly
her ass is too small
her hips are too narrow
and at this point,
i'm still dating her just because it's so fucking obvious that she's completely, totally head-over-heels in-love with me and i can't break it off with her because i'm a really nice guy and i don't want to break her heart, and i kinda want to avoid having her breaking down and crying in the middle of the street again

Extending a relationship you don't want to be in is not 'being a nice guy'.

Can't go see my lady friend over winter break. We were going to meet up at a small metalfest in St. Louis but I lack the funds to drive down there and pay for a show. I was going to stay with her at her family and stuff, put on dem smexy moves and stuff too. Shit sucks.

The girls in Cincy were cunts for the most part. Friday night we went to this place called Sneaky Pete's, which was a cool bar. Mike knew a lot of the people that worked there so that was fun talking to them. One of the bouncers apparently used to train and fight in MMA, but I never got a chance to talk to him. Then of course, there was the female bartender who was OMG fucking beautiful. She looked like a mutt (white, black, latina of some sort), straight black hair, and she was wearing some tight top and tight, TIGHT fucking jeans. She was dancing behind the bar all night, smoking cigarettes, and giving me the eye. Love at first sight? Maybe. What I do know is I wanted to bend her over that goddamn bar and tear her apart. She was, cool. I talked to her for only a little but never got her name. My request to Mike is next time he goes there to ask that Chewy(sp?) guy or Donny what her name is, just because I want to know. For now, I will call her my black haired goddess.

Saturday night we went to another bar (don't recall the name, help me out Mike), and saw this cover band called Prizoner, they kicked ass man. They played a lot of 80's glam metal and Zeppelin and AC/DC. The whole band was fucking awesome, really talented, the best cover band I've ever seen. Anyway, it was mostly old people there but sprinkled in were some good looking girls, I could tell they were all younger than us though. Mike was sitting at the bar and I had to go take a piss, and at the edge of the bar there was a group of girls down there acting silly. So they were standing between the bar and some tables directly across from them which kind of constricted traffic going through there, and when I walked by the girls she kind of jumped out in front of me and started dancing, so I was like fuck it and started dancing with her. We had a good laugh and as I started to walk by she grabbed me ass. I stopped and turned around and she was laughing, and I just gave her the "Do that again, and I'm fucking you" look. So a few minutes pass, and I was like fuck it I'm going to go talk to her. So I did, and I walked up to her and jokingly said, "Hey little lady, you do realize you just sexually assaulted me right? I won't confirm or deny whether I liked it or not, but you owe me one." And she starts laughing, we talk for a few minutes then her friends decided to split outside to go smoke or something and she left with them, and as she leaned in to me to tell me she'd be right back, she grabs my dick. A whole fucking handful, and I'm like holy shit man. This girl was fucking good looking too, probably a good 8 on my scale, on Jimmy's she'd be like a -5.2 or something, I dunno.

So, fast forward about an hour or so and I'm working on this girl and her blonde friend who is all quiet and often times just sitting at the bar by herself not talking to anyway. Eventually, some seats opened up at the bar right next to these girls and I'm still fucking with them a bit. Come to find out, they both have boyfriends who work there. And the girl that grabbed my dick was dating the bartender who was literally working right infront of us. So, I'm sure he was eyeing me the whole goddamn time I was there. I mean, I wasn't being overly aggressive, just casually talking to these girls. But how I found out that she was dating this guy is the funny part.

He leans in to me to say something as I'm talking to the blonde girl, and I strike up a convo with him, and he's like, "Having a good time man?" I'm like, "Yeah great time, good people, good music." And then he mentions something like "gotta watch out for that one" and looked at his girlfriend. Now, any other time I would have put two and two together and realized that he knew this broad, but for whatever reason I didn't. And, me being slightly drunk at this point, I was like, "Yeah she's having a good time, she started dancing with me randomly, I thought that was funny. And she assaulted me!" He just gave me a weird look and was like, "What?" I said, "Yeah I was walking by and someone grabbed my ass and she started laughing." (INSERT SCREECHING SOUNDS OF TIRES AND A CAR SMASHING INTO A WALL). He just looks straight at me, and the blonde next to me gives me the evil eye too. He turns around for a second to get something from under the bar and the blonde, still looking at me with her mouth wide fucking open says motions with her mouth, "That's her boyfriend...omg." And without missing a beat I retort with, "Well I didn't fucking know that, and it's not my problem his girlfriend is overly friendly." So after that I didn't speak a word to them. I was angry. I'm kind of glad that dude didn't really react though, I think maybe he thought I was full of shit and was just drunk, but it totally happened. She not only grabbed my ass, but got a handle of dick and balls too, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND.

There were some other really good looking girls there, I kept trying to talk to them, said hello to quite a few of them, but nothing was working out.

So, at this point I'm feeling pretty good and Mike is drunk as shit (tbh). We decide to leave and on the way back to his place I mention my black haired goddess. Because the night before I asked her if she was working Saturday, she said no. But she did say she'd be there at some point, so I figured there might be a chance that she'd be there again that night. But I was borderline drunk and I know Mike was hammered, so I just asked him, "Hey you want to check out Sneaky Pete's? I still have this blunt to smoke man." And he was like "YEAH LET'S GO!!" I'm like, "Are you sure man? You're kind of drunk though." But he was adamant about going so we did.

There were quite a few more people there this time, and quite a few hot young girls. We get there and order a pitcher Yuengling, but I was mostly interested in drinking water because I didn't want to get completely drunk. Right behind us and the bar was a group of 6 girls, all but one were good looking. I kept eyeing them, and they'd eye me back. Some dudes next to that table came up and talked to us, they were fucking hammered, and we were just bsing. They kept asking us if we were going to the after party, and I was confused. I kept asking them wtf the occasion was, and where it was, but they never said anything. And then Mike just keeps telling them, "MY FRIEND HERE IS FROM INDY, HE HAS A BLUNT." haha. So after talking to those jackwagons for a few minutes, I'm like, "HEY MIKE, IM GONNA GO ASK THESE GIRLS IF THEY WANT TO SMOKE A BLUNT WITH US!" And Mike says, "YES DO IT."

So I go up to this table of girls, and I'm like, "Hey everyone, I'm Richard. Would you like to smoke a blunt with me?" They all just sat there, seemingly floored by this question, and they all turned me down. I asked them two or three more times, but they kept saying no thanks. Granted, I don't blame them. I'm some stranger offering to smoke something with them. But still, not even one of them entertained the idea. But, there was some black guy who evidently went to school with them, and I just looked at him and said, "Want to smoke a blunt with me?" He responds with, "Fuck ya." haha, that guy was cool. I motioned towards the door, and on the way out I asked some other people and they all said no too. Some jacked black dude I asked told me he was a cop, I just laughed at him and said, "That sucks! See ya!" He was just fucking with me, and started laughing as I walked away.

So yeah. I was striking out all night. Ended up just getting drunk and blazed with some random dude we met at Sneaky Pete's, who was cool as fuck though mind you.

After smoking, we came back inside and Mike sat at the bar again and started drinking the rest of his beer. I knew any moment now I was going to be over the cliff so I just kept telling him, "Man we gotta go, it's time." He gave me a pissed off look and was like, "We can't leave, we have all of this beer left!" So I was like, "Then fucking drinking it! We gotta go man!" Then Mike takes one sip of his beer and says, "Ok let's go." hahahahaha We left at the right time though, because by the time we got back to his housed I was fucked. Mike was so fucked up hahahahaahaha. I was feeling so good though. Earlier in the day we went to a record store and Mike bought Porcupine Tree's Fear of a Blank Planet, so we were jamming out to that (I was actually dancing to it), while he attempted to make a pizza. Good times.

Can you please explain your rating system for those who missed it the first time?

It's really simple.

1-10 average / 11-20 good looking / 21-30 gorgeous (of course minus works the same way with ugly)

The problem with the 1-10 system is the fact that I can rate a girl an 8 but you might see her and give her a 6 and that's a drastic difference. In this system I'd give her a 17, you would give a 13 and we'd have a better idea of what we're dealing with.