Males and Females

You're starting to piss me off tbh, Nobody cares about anything that comes out of you. Words, shit, thougts, menstruation, urination, it's all the same fucking disgusting shit. Think about yourself or fuck off tbh. I don't fucking care about your fucking shit tbh.

EDIT: And I'm not fucking kidding.

You're starting to piss me off tbh, Nobody cares about anything that comes out of you. Words, shit, thougts, menstruation, urination, it's all the same fucking disgusting shit. Think about yourself or fuck off tbh. I don't fucking care about your fucking shit tbh.

I can only imagine there are people on this forum that think these exact same thoughts when they read your posts.

I am stupid. I thought nothing would change or get complicated if I met a girl who was basically me. She explained her general distrust of people and it was like it was pulled out of my thoughts, a common occurrence when I talk to her. We're afraid of the same fucking thing: connecting and trusting to the point that we're not scared of the other person leaving, which of course would make it much more painful if they did leave.

So we go through a cycle. Connect, get scared of that, withdraw, get lonely, repeat. To top it off, we're scared of the other leaving because of fear of the other leaving. Luckily, we talked about this and we're conscious of it, but I wish the loop would stop.

I just can't wait to meet her already. The closest thing we've had to face-to-face conversation was on webcam, and I'm pretty damn sure I think about her a lot more than I thought about my ex who I saw like every fucking day. It's kind of bittersweet. It makes me smile a lot, but it's a bit much when a good percentage of my trains of thought lead to her.

I hate using this but: QFT.

I don't need to know about anybody's cunt blood.

So, I made a PoF account too, just to see if there were any girls on that aren't on OKC, maybe I'll get lucky. Well, I messaged this girl yesterday I think it was, just bullshitting and whatnot and she replied same day. Everything seemed cool, everything checked out as far as I could tell. I responded to her message again and she completely ignored what I said and sent me this one-liner:

MsAshleyAbbot26 1/2/2013 2:55:51 AM
how big is your cock?

And now here's a picture of her.
1rx2hlv3raahagv4g51qwxx1v261614701.2.jpg

Either the troll is strong with this one or I'm about to get really lucky.

Well.... how big?

:lol:

Vimana, wanna hear something even more scary? Imagine that person never leaving. Now that's painful.

It's scary how that doesn't really scare me.

Why would anyone want to date themselves? I mean shit, I hardly like myself most of the time. So the idea of dating myself would make me want to commit suicide.

Having said that, as long as I had big tits, a nice ass, and a cute face I'd still fuck me.

Bingo.

Why would anyone want to date themselves? I mean shit, I hardly like myself most of the time. So the idea of dating myself would make me want to commit suicide.

Having said that, as long as I had big tits, a nice ass, and a cute face I'd still fuck me.

It is a good system for those of us with humongous inflated egos!

God I'm in love. <3 This girl I've been seeing, is prime. And she has such good taste in 80s metal, haha. Her and I were groovin' to Exciter, Megadeth, and Accept on the weekend.