Males and Females

I've found that dating anyone significantly older or younger than you is hard, unless you're already in your 30's or 40's. Being in drastically different economic situations or being significantly more/less mature than your partner can cause problems. I'm 22, and wouldn't really want to date someone that isn't in a similar situation as me (close to finishing college etc). There was this 18 year old that was into me some time ago who was hot as fuck, but our lives were going in different directions, which I find to be true of most people in that age group.

thnx
Lass looks hot, except the chest,she doesn't really have any boobs
seriously, what's up with the suicide girls all having tiny titties??

Yeah they've kind of started to veer toward more scrawny chicks lately, but there are still some girls with nice racks, i.e. Rambo and Bully.

tumblr_lx9n90cbPM1qhizfyo1_500.png

tumblr_lnzuqstXQ11qhjqovo1_500.jpg

Just got back from my date with that Kelly girl. We had a great time. She immediately texted me after we parted ways saying, "Did I say I had a great time enough? Because I did. Would you like to hang out again?" So that's definitely a positive. She is absolutely smokin in person man, wow. Those pictures I posted do her no justice. She's also smart. Her craziness is to be determined though.

Mine is, well, I'm only 22, so it would be up to 5 years in one direction and 10 in the other. But nothing outside of that window.

12 years or younger for me.
you 2 are kinda limiting yourselves

Mathiäs;10522428 said:
I've found that dating anyone significantly older or younger than you is hard, unless you're already in your 30's or 40's. Being in drastically different economic situations or being significantly more/less mature than your partner can cause problems. I'm 22, and wouldn't really want to date someone that isn't in a similar situation as me (close to finishing college etc). There was this 18 year old that was into me some time ago who was hot as fuck, but our lives were going in different directions, which I find to be true of most people in that age group.
1)
huge age gap wouldn't neccasarily mean huge difference in economic situation/maturity level
2)
someone being the same age as you wouldn't neccassarily mean they'd be in the same economic situaltion/maturity level as you
3)
different economic situation/maturity level nedd not neccassarily be a problem
Yeah they've kind of started to veer toward more scrawny chicks lately, but there are still some girls with nice racks, i.e. Rambo and Bully.

tumblr_lx9n90cbPM1qhizfyo1_500.png

tumblr_lnzuqstXQ11qhjqovo1_500.jpg
thank god for those 2, i guess
still creeped out by flat-chested-females being toppless
i've seen men with bigger boobs than some of the Suicide Girls
I feel that craziness is a positive aspect short term.

"short term" is the key word here
"fun-crazy" will eventually turn into "bad-crazy" if you're trying to do anything long-term

So, I had a date with a girl tonight (not the one I hooked up with last weekend). She is the niece of my mom's friend who was trying to set her up with someone.

Anyway, we went to this microbrewery in town and got some dinner and beers and watched some of the NFL playoff game. I think we hit it off pretty well. She expressed interest in getting dinner again sometime.

Life is good, my friends.

Damn. This woman leaves me speechless on a regular basis.

With every other woman, I've always had to sacrifice aspects of myself for the sake of the relationship, but it's the opposite with this one. The best thing I can be with her is the best of myself, and it's the same the other way around. The only way I'd have to change for her is a way I've always wanted to change myself: put myself out there more, do more things, meet more people.

The best sleep I get is after I've talked to her. My days are amazing if I start them off talking to her. She's everything I love about myself and it's so unreal. I don't care how badly it ends, so long as I get to be with her. And I haven't even met her yet. She makes me so unbelievably happy, and it's going to be far amplified in person.

I can understand the jaded view towards relationships. If one wants a companion so bad that they invest themselves in someone they don't actually like, it fucks up one's perception of love. I think many people don't love each other, but love who they pretend to be for each other, and think that looking for someone who they can totally be themselves with is unrealistic.

You'll meet the perfect person who you love more than anything, you even argue well and you grow together, have children and get old together and then shes gonna die. That's the best case scenario. That you'll lose your best friend, walk home from the super-market every weekend and wait for your turn to be nothing also.

Or you could die before her and she could throw herself on your coffin as its going into the crematorium and die with you.

You'll meet the perfect person who you love more than anything, you even argue well and you grow together, have children and get old together and then shes gonna die. That's the best case scenario. That you'll lose your best friend, walk home from the super-market every weekend and wait for your turn to be nothing also.

If your goal is a happy ending, you're gonna have a bad time. The ending is a minority of the story, and if you focus on it the whole time, the story's gonna fucking suck.

Picture it like a book. It can be 300 pages of a myriad of amazing experiences ending with death, or it can be 300 pages of "they're gonna die" written over and over and over. Which would you rather read?

You just have to accept that from the get-go that you are going to suffer, experience pain and lose those you love. You're gonna get hurt. You're gonna hurt others. We're all mortal and all relationships and states of affairs are finite. Resisting or demonizing these facts is fruitless and will get you nowhere.

Embrace mortality and finitude and appreciate the fact you're able to genuinely connect with someone at all, whether it's for one day or 25 years.

You just have to accept that from the get-go that you are going to suffer, experience pain and lose those you love. You're gonna get hurt. You're gonna hurt others. We're all mortal and all relationships and states of affairs are finite. Resisting or demonizing these facts is fruitless and will get you nowhere.

Embrace mortality and finitude and appreciate the fact you're able to genuinely connect with someone at all, whether it's for one day or 25 years.

Well put.