Males and Females

seriously, what's up with the suicide girls all having tiny titties??

You've always got Clio

clio-suicide3.jpg

clio-suicide.jpg

GG and I have been hanging pretty much non-stop for a month now. On the weekend just gone we went and gatecrashed a house party about 4 blocks from my house after we heard hardcore punk bands playing in the distance from my back yard. We followed the sound all the way there and a dude invited us in. Turns out it was a full skate punk party with bands and a half pipe. It was rad. I felt like I was in a Suicidal Tendencies video from the eighties. We got smashed and slam danced and shit.

Pic of her from that night:

IMG_0726Medium_zpsf01a5b94.jpg

Balled up, the girl friend is no more due to how easily I've been able to mentally set her existence aside till the last sparing moment. Feels good to have come clean.

May have had an amazing night following these events with a certain lady friend.

Kelly and I last Saturday.

edit: Found some more.

149526_455368081196299_839358514_n.jpg

582537_455368084529632_1268449686_n.jpg

On the dance floor. The guy next to me was in my German classes this past summer. I recognized him from halfway across the bar slightly tipsy (I'm good with faces =P). Ended up bumping into him later.

64944_455368297862944_403347492_n.jpg

I'd love to give the chick in the second pic that is staring straight into the camera a sneaky castro. In fact, it looks like she just got one.

Also, TELL ME you got that bubble-blowing brunette's number when your date went to the bathroom.

I think Kelly was on a date tonight with another guy. I twitter stalked her and she tweeted this:

Ugh, guy #3 is the reason why I never wanted to online date in the first place. #closingmyaccountimmediately #baddates

hahahahahahahahahahafhasoihgihaigjhaahah, she wasn't lying either, she deleted her OKC account. I think it's hilarious because she kept talking about how good of a time she had with me and our second date is already set for this Saturday. Maybe her bad experience with bode well for me? We'll see.

All of this from the random occurrence / binge time spent together dealio? It's got to feel nice man. Cheers.

Yeah. It's been a wild and wacky month, that's for sure.

On the dance floor. The guy next to me was in my German classes this past summer.

So are you buying pills, speed or acid off him in that pic?

Girl looks really nice.

Rich, She's cute, no doubt, but something about her face is telling. I sense a little melodrama or maybe bi polar. I'm probably dead wrong but I always do this with people's faces haha. You on the other hand look sly and low-key.

The important thing is that she's pale. I tend to shy away from blondes in general because too many of them are too dark complexioned. And I know that that's not typically a natural occurrence, and that most who look that way pursue that aesthetic on purpose either by tanning or dyeing, or - gods forbid - both.

Girlfriend has barely talked to me in roughly a week. Things aren't going so well. Dunno how much more of the silent treatment I can take.

Rich, She's cute, no doubt, but something about her face is telling. I sense a little melodrama or maybe bi polar. I'm probably dead wrong but I always do this with people's faces haha. You on the other hand look sly and low-key.

I never understood these intuitions of yours that determine women's personalities by their countenances.