Males and Females

I agree with cf. One regret I have from my time in the Marines was I didn't fully appreciate the good times I had from a perspective of their finitude.

You guys aren't really saying anything I don't already know. And you're all right, but fuck, what a bunch of twats! I thought I was on a metal forum, fags. Cynicism motherfuckers, get some!

Kramp, you are the definition of a serial monogamist. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You guys aren't really saying anything I don't already know. And you're all right, but fuck, what a bunch of twats! I thought I was on a metal forum, fags. Cynicism motherfuckers, get some!

Kramp, you are the definition of a serial monogamist. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Metal is about strength and nobility, not about breaking down every time something goes wrong. Go join an Elliot Smith forum if that's what your looking for! :p

And for the record, I know a guy in his 80s who lost his wife last year. They started dating when they were 18 and 17 respectively. He's back out there dating other geriatrics now. It's all about the perspective you choose to take toward life and that's true when you're 20 and when your 80.

You just have to accept that blah blah blah, blahblahblahblah

Metal is about strength and nobility, not about breaking down every time something goes wrong. Go join an Elliot Smith forum if that's what your looking for! :p

Oh is that what metal is about :lol:.

I'm not asking for your help bud, but thx. Nobody here is breaking down man. I'm just talking/typing out loud, it's a bit dark but I'm fucking around, relax.
You seem like a sincere nice dude. You're just a little too wide eyed for me. We obviously have different perspectives so let's just leave it at that.

Oh is that what metal is about :lol:.

I'm not asking for your help bud, but thx. Nobody here is breaking down man. I'm just talking/typing out loud, it's a bit dark but I'm fucking around, relax.
You seem like a sincere nice dude. You're just a little too wide eyed for me. We obviously have different perspectives so let's just leave it at that.

Don't worry, I assumed you were being tongue in cheek and not in the middle of a serious dilemma and I was certainly doing the same in that last post.

1349/Averse Sefira tour with Goatwhore in 2007?

Re: serial monogamy I know, I'm so bad at it. I did the whole "date other guys" thing while PP and I were starting out but I just didn't like them as much.

If I lived in a less...dead zone for hot smart dudes (e.g. a bigger city) I think I would always have three or four boyfriends at a time.

I've actually been chatting it up with some females sitting next to me in my classes. Perhaps I will continue conversing, but I doubt it. I dislike everyone in my classes usually.

Re: serial monogamy I know, I'm so bad at it. I did the whole "date other guys" thing while PP and I were starting out but I just didn't like them as much.

If I lived in a less...dead zone for hot smart dudes (e.g. a bigger city) I think I would always have three or four boyfriends at a time.

You better be careful. Most guys probably wouldn't react well upon finding out that information.

Yup, the one in 2007. I vaguely remember the lead singer ridiculously telling the audience "get a rope!" and this chick laughing out loud.

3-4 bf's at a time is a bit much but I hear ya. Most guys I know are always with 2-3 girls on and off. On the other hand I haven't been with a woman in a long long time, it's getting scary.