Males and Females

I like waiting a few dates. Maybe a couple weeks or a month. I like to get comfy around someone before I jump into bed, but I agree that nothing is worthwhile if the sex sucks.

I like waiting a few dates. Maybe a couple weeks or a month. I like to get comfy around someone before I jump into bed, but I agree that nothing is worthwhile if the sex sucks.

i hate to be the one to break this to you

but
up untill the moment that you have sex with the guy, most guys will still be having sex with someone else

seriously
in the gap of time between the "1st date" and the moment you actually have sex with a guy, most guys will have fucked someone else at least once

I seem to lose interest in the girl if I jump in bed too quick.

I've got a nice little thing going with a girl now. We've been talking for a couple of weeks and are "boyfriend-girlfriend" now. I plan on waiting at least a month to poke her and she wants to do the same.

Having once abided by the "no sex until a year" rule, I suppose this is an improvement for you. It's still backwards to me. I've been bedding LG for 2-3 weeks before I could safely call her my girlfriend.

My gf wants to wait a couple months, I'm cool with it tbh. Haven't fucked in 3 years, it's not like I crave it. So eh. 'Tis an improvement though.