Males and Females

Back in Iowa City. At least 50 days till I see LG again. I saw her this morning and I'm already incredibly lonely, the kind where I'm down but on edge. I suppose I'll get used to it.

At least today you can keep contact through skype, phones, etc. Imagine how much it would suck if this was the 1800's and all you were able to communicate with was written letters.

Went on that date with the hot girl. I got to snog her a few times and cuddle. She's so sweet. Ltr material.

So, last time I talked to my girl, she asked out of the blue, "do you believe in soulmates?" My answer was no, not in the sense that it's predestined or anything, but some people are compatible to their cores. The thing about her is that we've always felt the same things, even though we haven't said them out loud. Each time, though, one of us would end up saying it and we'd realize yet again we're on the same page. I have a feeling she asked me because she thinks we are, because the more I think about her, the more I think we are. But I can't be sure unless it's said out loud.

What do you guys think?

Edit: This all seems way too weird sometimes when I think about my age.

I think you find it so incomprehensible that two people can honestly connect that you think there must be something wrong somewhere, and always look for it.

I just like a little friendly ragging. I'm not really as jaded and/or bitter as it comes off. I'm truly indifferent and don't have any hate for or contention toward woman or relationships at all. I like some cynical humor with this gay thread. ;)

That sounded like a loaded question she asked, Joe, and you answered it wrongly.

I was thinking it was loaded, but how did I answer it wrongly?

I can't remember what I said verbatim, but I more or less said that some people are totally compatible, and you could call them a soulmate, but it's not because of destiny or fate, but because of who they are.

I don't think you answered it wrongly. You basically said "yes I believe in soulmates" in other words. If she really is that much like you, she'll get it :D

Back in Iowa City. At least 50 days till I see LG again. I saw her this morning and I'm already incredibly lonely, the kind where I'm down but on edge. I suppose I'll get used to it.
Skype her every single day and you'll be fine
seriously worried about what will happen to her ex though, it was really totally cruel of her to not tell him she was getting laid right when it first started
Bruised cervix. Mike and Rick are my heroes. The two statements are unrelated obv.

can't breathe
laughing too hard

I don't think you answered it wrongly. You basically said "yes I believe in soulmates" in other words. If she really is that much like you, she'll get it :D

Pretty sure she does. One thing that she does that bothers me, something I also do, is she'll say something, or be about to tell me something, and redact when I do a double-take. One time she said she had a song she listened to to remind herself of me, but wouldn't tell me what it was and denied ever saying it when I asked. I have a feeling it's because she's afraid of putting me off, because it's a reason it can be difficult for me to be affectionate. We're both hopeless romantics jaded by the relationships we were in, so I think that's probably the cause.

Still, and I know I'm a hypocrite in this, I wish she'd know that I'm crazy about her and I love her quirks.

Should I just take the lead and say "fuck it" and just express it all? I guess that's what the guy does.

I'm really worried about the next date with supersweet girl will materialize. Urgh. She still keeps logging on to the dating site I met her on and when I texted her saying, hey, look forward to seeing you again, had a great time she just replied with oh I had a great time too. I really want her. She's really sweet and feminine.

So, last time I talked to my girl, she asked out of the blue, "do you believe in soulmates?" My answer was no, not in the sense that it's predestined or anything, but some people are compatible to their cores. The thing about her is that we've always felt the same things, even though we haven't said them out loud. Each time, though, one of us would end up saying it and we'd realize yet again we're on the same page. I have a feeling she asked me because she thinks we are, because the more I think about her, the more I think we are. But I can't be sure unless it's said out loud.

What do you guys think?

Edit: This all seems way too weird sometimes when I think about my age.

Fuck finding your solemate, just make sure she can iron a shirt.