Males and Females

I don't know how to talk to girls. It's so hard to avoid sounding like I'm confirmation seeking or changing what I just said in order to agree with her. I know that's the opposite of what women like. She seems really submissive generally. Oh well. I hope I don't screw this up.

I don't know how to talk to girls. It's so hard to avoid sounding like I'm confirmation seeking or changing what I just said in order to agree with her. I know that's the opposite of what women like. She seems really submissive generally. Oh well. I hope I don't screw this up.

Try thinking of a conversation as a mutual exchange of enjoyable thoughts rather than a game to get them to fuck you.

That's the way you think, until you find a cool girl who you think is like that, then you waste like 2 years with her and she fucks someone else.

Just get the vagina man

date got fucking cancelled and she's talking to some other guy, I know. I need some alcohol and I need my degree to fuck off and give me space. I really need to go home and get drunk with my friends. I am so sick of living in this fucking city.

2 girls that are both sexually obssesed with me are in this building and it might get a little awkward making sure they don't see each other

Still don't know why she's called "Library girl".

She works at the library at UMaine. It's where we first met. She acquired that title because I posted here two years ago about how she friend requested me after reading my name on my student ID card when checking out books. But it wasn't until a month ago that we started dating.

Well that's the end of that chapter, she's with another dude for sure now. Urgh. I wish I'd developed social skills.