Males and Females

tard-Cat.jpg

Yay. So I'm dating this girl. Yay. She is SOOOOO nice. She kind of looks like a young madonna with her hair dyed black.

So, last time I talked to my girl, she asked out of the blue, "do you believe in soulmates?" My answer was no, not in the sense that it's predestined or anything, but some people are compatible to their cores. The thing about her is that we've always felt the same things, even though we haven't said them out loud. Each time, though, one of us would end up saying it and we'd realize yet again we're on the same page. I have a feeling she asked me because she thinks we are, because the more I think about her, the more I think we are. But I can't be sure unless it's said out loud.

What do you guys think?

Edit: This all seems way too weird sometimes when I think about my age.

Your answer seems appropriate to me. Judging from this and your other posts, keep rolling with this dude. You seem pretty happy.

I think there's some slight chance I could coax this babe into being a permagf.

urgh, god I hate women so much some times. Answer the fucking message. Why does it have to be so gay. Like if I ask too much in a short space of time, I've spoilt the "playing it cool/ hard to get" and they go and hide for a while and I have to coax them out of their hive again. I fucking hate this shit. Fuckshits. I hate this shit and I hate whatever fucking arrogant retarded jockstrap that grunts and snots on the floor that I'm probably supposed to be in order to get with girls.