Males and Females

Sir The Butt, if you're feeling a dirge of self pity coming on due to your situation with an ex, just PM me and I will make you feel a million times better about your current situation.

Had my second date with Kelly Saturday night, it was another great success. Started out the night going to a flea market at the state fairgrounds. Then went to a restaurant and ate some and had a couple beers. After that we just kind of went bar hopping, checking out random places and getting drunk. Met up with my friend and his girlfriend at a club and danced a bit. We swapped spit quite a bit, and not even halfway through the date she asked me out on a third one.

Winning.

So, that one girl I ended up fucking a while ago is done. I told her I was no longer interested in seeing her because I met someone else with whom I have a stronger connection. I had a second date lined up with this woman that was set up with me by her aunt and my mom (who are friends) and at the end of the date she ends up sticking her tongue down my throat and she implied a 'round 3' was forthcoming.

Did I bite off more than I can chew, GMD? I must say, I must be seething with confidence because I never thought in a million years things would be going like this.

In all seriousness, my emotions do go from thinking I'm king of the world to pretty much hating everything and everyone multiple times a day. I don't want any pills though, so fuck it.

So, that one girl I ended up fucking a while ago is done. I told her I was no longer interested in seeing her because I met someone else with whom I have a stronger connection. I had a second date lined up with this woman that was set up with me by her aunt and my mom (who are friends) and at the end of the date she ends up sticking her tongue down my throat and she implied a 'round 3' was forthcoming.

Did I bite off more than I can chew, GMD? I must say, I must be seething with confidence because I never thought in a million years things would be going like this.

:lol: Just go with it man. You're living the dream.

Apparently Rick now needs to visit the Butt and bequeath him some skillz.

Looks like I'm going to have to start charging people for my time. I don't work for free!

There are other things you can do to improve it than just taking pills.

Like what? I know working out works a bit and fucking regularly can as well. I could improve my diet but I really don't have the cash flow for anything more than carbs and the odd bit of fruit whilst I'm in this accommodation. Socializing more can work too but it depends. I'm in the wrong place really but I'll be free to go back home or somewhere better in a few months. Things are broadly looking up I suppose.

Like what? I know working out works a bit and fucking regularly can as well. I could improve my diet but I really don't have the cash flow for anything more than carbs and the odd bit of fruit whilst I'm in this accommodation. Socializing more can work too but it depends. I'm in the wrong place really but I'll be free to go back home or somewhere better in a few months. Things are broadly looking up I suppose.

Everything you listed, for sure but aside from that merely forcing an assessment of things that drive you downward in a matter that allows yourself to see the good in it. You may think of it as fabricated, however if you constantly do this your outlook will adjust.