Males and Females

It's never too late. I spent a couple months pretty much staying in my room when I was eighteen. I went days without saying anything out loud. I developed mild agoraphobia and pretty much forgot how to socialize.

Try withholding your judgment and replacing it with curiosity when you meet someone. That really helped me.

I friend of mine always dated these random girls. We always had nicknames for them. One was called The Librarian because she wore classes and she looked like a librarian. There was another one we called Hat Girl. Because, well, she wore hats all the time.

Threesome?
the last time i did a threesome was a birthday present for my girlfriend's sister, it was my girlfriend's idea, it was like "hey sis, happy birthday, have sex with my guy as a birthsday present" it was kinda weird, prolly would have been a little less weird if either of them had actually been sexy
Well that's the end of that chapter, she's with another dude for sure now. Urgh. I wish I'd developed social skills.
:lol:
It's never too late. I spent a couple months pretty much staying in my room when I was eighteen. I went days without saying anything out loud. I developed mild agoraphobia and pretty much forgot how to socialize.
this^^ happened to me once when i was in highschool, getting laid was easy but all the horny girls were batshit and i got to a point where jacking off non-stop was, for me, a hell of a lot easier than dealing with all that female craziness
I friend of mine always dated these random girls. We always had nicknames for them. One was called The Librarian because she wore classes and she looked like a librarian. There was another one we called Hat Girl. Because, well, she wore hats all the time.
:lol:
I have been questioning this thing I have in my head where I'm kind of paranoid that the really hot girls don't like white men any more. I mean I live in a city that is mostly none white but some white guys I know are with some of the sexiest white girls I've ever seen. I mean, you do see some of the latter with people who aren't, but not most of the time, mostly you see white couples. I guess I've just been trying to cover up the fact that socially and perhaps physically, something puts me behind those other white guys in terms of attractiveness.

except, that i don't think it's what you look like
i think your misogynistic attitude might be visible in your body language and/or tone-of-voice when you interact with random females

I don't think that's the case because I'm not confident to be all balls out, "shut up bitch make me a sandwich and walk to the kitchen in a manner that maximizes my ability to analyse how good the anal sex will be afterwards".

Dear monoxide child,

1. You didn't fuck your girlfriend and her sister unless they were some four legged animals

2. Fucking you is not a birthday gift.

3. A bed would not support you and two of the females you find attractive.

4. I've finally decided to block you and I hope you die violently.

Dear Krow,

1) Come on now, Monoxide clearly has mental problems

2) Don't delete him, he provides hilarious laughs to all

3) He actually DOES fuck a girlfriend and her sister, but he forget to mention that his girlfriend IS is sister.

Today, I had a date with a girl who has the same name as my girl. She's also half Asian like my girl. She also has the same first name. I also got laid.

Luckily for me, I'm in an open relationship. From this point, my girl shall be called foreign girl, and this other girl shall be local girl.

So we met up, drove around and talked about a lot of things, then went to my house. I showed her some of the music I made, played guitar, talked with her, and then we started making out on my bed. I was about to go further, then when I paused to make sure it was fine, she notified me that she was only comfortable with kissing. So I ended up seducing her, getting her to break her boundaries. Or so I thought. After it was over, she told me she wanted me to think I was making her break her boundaries. Mindfuck.

It's pretty silly that women do that. I think it's a bad habit for them to give to guys, with rape and whatnot. My gf and I had to make a safety word because she would say "no" when were messing around sometimes and I would actually listen to her. This annoyed her because, apparently, "no" means "yes."

I found it amusing. I find it a turn-on when a woman can play me, because people usually can't do that with me. Besides, body language is a pretty good indicator, I think. The times "no" means "yes," the body language was way different from the times it meant "no." I read a bit about body language, and my job requires a lot of reading of it, so I can read body language pretty well if I concentrate. I understand why a lot of people would have a problem with the ambiguous verbal expression, though.

I had to read a bunch, practice it operantly, read more, practice more, etc. I'm no mind-reader, but I'm to the point where I can usually tell how much people are into each other by watching them for about thirty seconds and hearing a few sentences of their conversations. It's a pretty easy skill to pick up after months of working in the front in a restaurant.

I could read that her body language was saying yes, as is possibly the situation in numerous statutory rape cases. Anyways, I actually like the girl for more than her cunt, so I figured I would play it safe. I didn't want for her to feel uncomfortable the next day. Doesn't really matter now, though, since we're fucking.