Males and Females

It's surprisingly inoffensive. It was also short enough to be the first monoxide_child post I've read in its entirety. Does anyone else experience this phenomenon with his schizophrenic walls of text where it almost looks like you're looking at a wall of Russian or some other totally foreign language?

It's surprisingly inoffensive. It was also short enough to be the first monoxide_child post I've read in its entirety. Does anyone else experience this phenomenon with his schizophrenic walls of text where it almost looks like you're looking at a wall of Russian or some other totally foreign language?

my schizophrenic walls of text look like a foreign language?!?!

:lol:

Yeah, for some of the reasons Eligos just mentioned. Take it as a complement; I can say that it's genuinely fascinating and unlike anything else I've come across before.

honestly
the whole "weird line breaks" thing was just me doing a really half-assed attempt at doing like a "bullet-point" kinda thing

2nd+Annual+ESSENCE+Black+Women+Hollywood+Luncheon+6hTfDpCJX2ol.jpg

this girl is hotter than any wooty ho mc has posted. She just looks... juicy. Imagine having her skin against mine.

So my GF told me yesterday ( while I was drinking OF COURSE ) that she feels like she isn't ready for a serious relationship, I mean shit, I spent 3 months talking to you and being close to you for fucking nothing? Like an hour ago she said she still loves me but shes not ready even though she thought she was.
this^^ sounds like you'd been waiting for 3 months to fuck her and then she told you "it's not gonna happen"
Nah man, we have had sex already. I'm so confused to what she means by "serious relationship" yesterday she said something about her not really sharing her really personal feelings with me and me not with her.

but since you were already having sex with her, and THEN she says "i don't want a serious relationship" then at this point, she's pretty much breaking up with you, and you need to move on

Pretty much. Its really confusing me TBH. I think she wants to wait because I asked her if shes just trying to make it sound like she doesn't like me anymore or whatever and to be straight up, and she said she was being straight up when she said she loved me but can't be in a serious relationship right now. She stressed about something but she hasn't told me what.

I don't know what to do, if I should just forget about it or wait.