Males and Females

Pretty much. Its really confusing me TBH. I think she wants to wait because I asked her if shes just trying to make it sound like she doesn't like me anymore or whatever and to be straight up, and she said she was being straight up when she said she loved me but can't be in a serious relationship right now. She stressed about something but she hasn't told me what.

I don't know what to do, if I should just forget about it or wait.

talk to her friends, what-ever-the-hell it is that she "hasn't told you yet", just find a way to find out what it is BEFORE she actually tells you

she might have started flirting with someone else on facebook (like an ex maybe)
or maybe she lied to you about when she lost her virginity
maybe she had an abortion the day before she met you

what-ever it is she's hiding from you, find out what it is IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS, otherwise just move on

This one is the only remotely cute one. I hate most blonde chicks :lol:

The important question is whether she likes getting spanked. Like Sinn Sage:

tumblr_mi3clae7tc1rx2ux5o1_500.jpg

400px-Sinn_Sage_AEE_2013.jpg

x2_50d949f

Fuck you and your ugly broads, m_c.

I have no mishaps or woes to share. Everything is going very well with my relationship. The "L bomb" was dropped a few days ago. I am so very pleased with the way things are going. :)

So you think it was well timed and all that shit? That's a pretty major event in a relationship.

I had a good, long talk with that friend of mine and found out that she's been pretty much a shut in for the last half year or so. Kinda funny, because she struck me as a social butterfly, but she's actually just as interverted as I am and was just really grateful for an opportunity to get out of the house. She's taking a year off school and heading back to our home town for a year, I played older brother and let her know she needs to be doing something meaningful during that time. It was pretty great.

Now I need to find another creative girl to dote on though.

I believe there is a surprisingly large amount of unintelligent people in any given university. At least there seems to be at mine, and it can't be the only one. You really sometimes wonder how people get into college.

That's just so dumb. If you were an experienced philanderer/dishonest ho, you wouldn't spout shit on public social networking sites.

Depends on the college, almost everyone at my college was technically very bright but a lot were super privileged/idealist types. 85% of graduates from there pursue advanced degrees and immediately move to Brooklyn. I AM THE 15%!

PP goes away for 2 weeks in one week. I'm gonna miss him ;___; and hope he won't die in an avalanche, he's going wilderness skinning/skiing in northern British Columbia and Alaska. This will be the longest we've been apart - the second longest was when I went to London in November for 6 days. I feel like I've just chopped ten years off my age!