Males and Females

There is a forfeiture of a level autonomy in relationships, particularly once kids are involved. I think it's a worthwhile tradeoff in the long run. I see it in investment terms. Save now for future returns, while receiving dividends.

It's not a matter of freedom. The point is to find a person who makes you so happy you feel no need to look elsewhere. If you can't find that person, or don't think you ever could, I feel sorry for you.

I'd like to have a couple a kid, maybe two. Definitely want a boy so I can teach him baseball. I know a lot of things my parents didn't about how to get in good leagues and start planning for highschool/college ball early on.

There isn't an appropriate, standard time frame in which a couple "should be" getting married. Anyone who thinks this is not giving their relationships their full potential. For example, just because there's not a ring on the finger at the 2 year mark doesn't mean you won't be spending the rest of your life with that person.

I'm of the mindset that your life has to line up with your partner's in a way that marriage makes sense at that point in time. If either of you are too busy to make the commitment or futures are not necessarily running parallel, then marriage strikes me as a tool for manipulation and inevitable grief.

Mathiäs;10606229 said:
I'd like to have a couple a kid, maybe two. Definitely want a boy so I can teach him baseball. I know a lot of things my parents didn't about how to get in good leagues and start planning for highschool/college ball early on.

Dangerous way to start, although it's a common wish (your kid follows in "your footsteps"). But you need to support the kid's bent, not what you want. I specifically knew this one guy who apparently wished more than anything his son would eat/breath/sleep baseball like he did. The kid didn't like sports at all. Made for a very bad situation.

I'm already expecting my son is not going to be interested in the things I am :)waah:). Totally different personality is emerging.

I'm 26 and have no desire to get married or have a family. That would make me grow up and limit my freedom. I start a new Job soon. I can look at women, maybe get laid. I don't know, but even at this age I don't really feel all the fuct. The only person in life that is going to make me happy is me. A woman is not going to come into my life and make me happy. That is fantasy crock of shit. You know how many people that thought are completely miserable or fucked raising kids by themselves, people paying child support, people shopping at walmart with food stamps raising kids in a broken home. Fuck that shit.

Dangerous way to start, although it's a common wish (your kid follows in "your footsteps"). But you need to support the kid's bent, not what you want. I specifically knew this one guy who apparently wished more than anything his son would eat/breath/sleep baseball like he did. The kid didn't like sports at all. Made for a very bad situation.

I'm already expecting my son is not going to be interested in the things I am :)waah:). Totally different personality is emerging.

True. I'm not psycho about it but it is one of the few skills I'll probably be able to pass on.

Yeah, I wanna raise a boy by myself or pay child support while his mother sucks other guy's cocks. And live life in poverty. Yeah, that's what I pictured life to be!

I don't want babies or children, but I want a (not fucked up/insane/PTSD from abuse) teenager when I am middle aged. I know it doesn't work that way but I'm only 26 so I have time to think about it I guess.

Nice poop scooping into the blast from the past, Black Orifice!

the idea of babies just makes me think of how that russian beauty didn't want any and how hard it will be to find another beautiful girl who doesn't and likes me.

I'd like to have a couple of kids someday, but I don't plan on that happening until I'm in my 30s and financially stable. The idea of having a son who is a concert pianist/linguist/engineer is an nifty notion, but he'll probably have a Spongebob brain until he finds himself on his own.

Nice poop scooping into the blast from the past, Black Orifice!

Haha, I thought you might like that.

I aspire to be a teacher so I can play a father-type role in this world without having to bring any more tortured souls into the world.

^ That's actually a nice thing to do. Most of my teachers sucked, but when I had a good teacher they really changed my life.

I tend to think people who want children were socialized correctly. But then again, those who don't would probably make better parents just because they seem to think about ALL the needs of kids...

I'm hoping one of my lesbian friends will ask me to donate sperm. This way I don't have to take any responsibility for the kid but can still know my bio-child is in good hands. But fuck wasting energy on a kid. Life is short and there's only so much energy to go around.

I suppose I understand the "life is short" stance with respect to having a child, but it seems to me to be one of the most interesting, stimulating, and worthwhile things one can undergo. In raising a child I'm sure there's lots of room for introspection that you would experience if you opted to never have one.

A girl at work likes me and keeps talking to me. She friend requested me on Facebook. There are two problems with this situation:

1) She's 17 (turns 18 May 26) and is still in high school.
2) She works at the same place I do which is bad news, period.

Having said that, she has a fine, FINE ass and I am considering fucking her anyway. She's going to college this fall so she won't be working there forever.