Males and Females

I officially believe you're completely full of shit.

I would say "I'll show you" but I'm gonna have to take a raincheck on chilling with her for awhile. I think I have either strep or mono setting in. Feel like I got the shit kicked outta me today, especially my throat.

Edit: Also after a shower I can now say my pecker is tender. When I'm feeling good enough to leave the house, to the sex clinic I go!

Me and the lady have been fighting pretty regularly...Been VERY draining and taxing on both of us...But were both determined to keep trying new ways of communicating and dealing with one another so we can minimize the frequency and intensity of our fighting...I think were both at the point of wanting to give up, but we love each other so much that its extremely hard to...But whens the point of enough is enough?...Gets a bit blurry when emotions and love is involved...

What is there to fight about? Are there any external factors that could be the culprit, like work stress or anything like that?

Also after a shower I can now say my pecker is tender. When I'm feeling good enough to leave the house, to the sex clinic I go!

Oh my god get tested for everything.

Ugh, the urethra scrapings are not cool...Good luck.

Yeah we are both under a lot of stress...Both work and school are huge factors, but I think were striving so hard to make it work that when the slightest thing doesnt work, we take it personal like we failed, again...

So right now this is day 2, of my principle of not arguing. I simply will not argue with her. I will express how I feel about shit but just wont get wrapped up in the whole need to be right deal...Sounds like it will help, but lets see...

Ugh, the urethra scrapings are not cool...Good luck.

Yeah we are both under a lot of stress...Both work and school are huge factors, but I think were striving so hard to make it work that when the slightest thing doesnt work, we take it personal like we failed, again...

So right now this is day 2, of my principle of not arguing. I simply will not argue with her. I will express how I feel about shit but just wont get wrapped up in the whole need to be right deal...Sounds like it will help, but lets see...

Just make sure that if you do argue, that the small things stay small instead of getting aggregated into larger pools of discontent. I'm sure you already do this because you're a standup fellow, but just because she forgot to do the dishes doesn't mean that she's altogether irresponsible, it just means she needs to remember to do the dishes.

Totally. Not arguing doesnt mean I dont communicate. I still do. But the two are not going hand in hand for me anymore. I totally express how I feel about shit, but I dont defend it because that is another way for it to lead to arguments, and defending my feelings is rather pointless.

Is this partly to do with her coming off of pharmaceuticals?

Yeah weve been fighting ever since, and before that too. Just that night was the worst. Shes been back on both her meds since that night.

I hope you two can still make compromises and keep the peace. Best of wishes, bra.

Yeah I can still compromise. And still do, all the time. Keeping the peace is what I need help with, and not arguing will definitely help that. Thanks for the good vibes dude.

Totally. Not arguing doesnt mean I dont communicate. I still do. But the two are not going hand in hand for me anymore. I totally express how I feel about shit, but I dont defend it because that is another way for it to lead to arguments, and defending my feelings is rather pointless.

That sucks man. Hope it all works out for you :)

Edit: Also after a shower I can now say my pecker is tender. When I'm feeling good enough to leave the house, to the sex clinic I go!

FREE STD PANEL/CHECK-UP

donate blood, seriously

they have to screen your blood for anything that could make a blood recipient sick, including STDs and high cholesteral, diabetes etc etc, if you're blood's good enough to put into someone else's body, you don't need to go to the doctor, and if they can't put your blood into someone else for what ever the fuck reason, by law they have to tell you what it is