Males and Females

Id fuck with a 14 year old girl as long as shes "grown" and knows what she wants. It seems like younger girls are getting sluttier these days or the girls a year younger than me are just a bunch of sluts, I think the girls I know from the generation before me were hotter anyways so fuck it :lol:

Girls aren't getting sluttier, they were popping out kids at the age of 13 since before recorded civilization. Only now, there is birth control so the threat of pregnancy isn't hanging over their head. That, and there has been a shift from patriarchal home life, so women are more empowered to act independently and do as they please. Age doesn't mean a thing with regards to acting on sexual urges, just whether or not the baby parts are working. Of course, that's not to say that having sex at a young age is necessarily a wise decision.

Girls aren't getting sluttier, they were popping out kids at the age of 13 since before recorded civilization. Only now, there is birth control so the threat of pregnancy isn't hanging over their head. That, and there has been a shift from patriarchal home life, so women are more empowered to act independently and do as they please. Age doesn't mean a thing with regards to acting on sexual urges, just whether or not the baby parts are working. Of course, that's not to say that having sex at a young age is necessarily a wise decision.

I guess its kind stupid to say, and maybe not in general, but where I live the girls legit are getting sluttier, more girls are taking nude/half nude photos at ridiculous ages, posting "twerk" videos.

No fucking way.

EDIT: You are so not 18.

3d-trollface-G4u63o.jpg

I guess its kind stupid to say, and maybe not in general, but where I live the girls legit are getting sluttier, more girls are taking nude/half nude photos at ridiculous ages, posting "twerk" videos.

Where do you live where they're doing this shit? I thought girls that age all over the country did that crap.

Where do you live where they're doing this shit? I thought girls that age all over the country did that crap.

That's what I figure. I guess girls are getting "sluttier" because of the internet, and they find out things before they "should" like that sex is fucking amazing, and they see girls posting slutty pics on Instagram and Facebook so they do it too.

For the confused young uns, what m_c's getting at with the 18-year-old comment is that there are some older dudes who fantasize about young cunt and will hump a wall in a bout of premature ejaculation when their teen fantasy crush turns 18, then lay on the flirt game heavily a short time after.

I'm still seeing my German Girl. We just booked flights for a three-week holiday to Thailand in June. Can't wait. We'll be celebrating our 6 month anniversary there.

Congrats :kickass:

Things are going well with my lady friend as well. We're closing in on the 4 month mark and I just met her parents last weekend. That was a bit intimidating because they're pretty loaded. I met them at their "weekend home," for example. I'm not sure how it's going to work out when the semester ends. She lives in Pennsylvania, which is like 5-6 hours away from my home. Whatever though, either it'll work out or it won't.

I'm still seeing my German Girl. We just booked flights for a three-week holiday to Thailand in June. Can't wait. We'll be celebrating our 6 month anniversary there.

Congrats :kickass:

Things are going well with my lady friend as well. We're closing in on the 4 month mark and I just met her parents last weekend. That was a bit intimidating because they're pretty loaded. I met them at their "weekend home," for example. I'm not sure how it's going to work out when the semester ends. She lives in Pennsylvania, which is like 5-6 hours away from my home. Whatever though, either it'll work out or it won't.

Just about at four months with mine, too. 18 days till I'm back in Maine and we start spending the summer together!

Congratulations guys.

Ok, time for my weekly update of whose number I just got and who I'm about to bang. Which is both girls I'm about to post.

On right, and I have no idea what's going on with their outfits.

17846104042860503751.jpeg

This next girl is super cute and has nice tattoos. The problem is she said she's moving to San Diego sometime at the end of summer. I was kind of saddened by this but either way I'm trying to set up something with her.

1647064302842280928.jpeg

13888486747782387746.jpeg

The King delivers yet again.

Is King Richard a stud muffin? It seems like he is always posting in this particular thread about some hot girl/girl thinks he's the bees knees, etc. :)

I don't think I'm great looking, pretty average. I just exude confidence and don't give a fuck. Girls are easy once you realize they're almost all batshit crazy and think just like men.

King D's fuckin man pretty. Did you see his pics at the club with Kelly? God damn.

haha thanks bro

Kelly who?

This is Kelly (right).

38594_10100261097744889_7856671_n.jpg

And that club photo Eligos mentioned.

imagejpeg_2_8.jpg

I'm 18 :(

EDIT: King Richard is really ugly, must just have a big dong

Oh you.

I always assumed it was normal for men to date women who were the same age or younger (within reason).

no
it's not
it's a social phenomenon that dates back to the gap of time when females were considered the property of males

a female child being born was the property of her father untill becoming the property of her husband

all males were expected to be gainfully employed and a man looking for a wife would "purchase" his bride from her father

see Book of Genisis chapter 34 (and elsewhere in The Old Testament)

in this culture a male would have had to stockpile money for a "bride-price" and would have to show the bride's father that he was "financially stable"

in this context a male purchasing his wife would have been in his early 30's purchasing a wife who had just had her Bat Mitzvah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batmitzvah

this is where the whole concept of the guy being older than his girlfriend/wife came from