Males and Females

Nothing like 18 year old pussy. It tastes like hope.

i don't understand

seriously i don't fucking get it

are you guys a bunch of pedophiles or what??

all the girls that i've been mentioning are all older than me and i honestly can't see myself dating someone that's even a little younger than me, let alone a fucking 18-year-old

what the fucking hell is wrong with you people??

Funny, the only women that have only shown me any interest were either clearly underaged or 90lb Asians that may as well have been.

Well that's completely normal.

I avoid girls that are more than a year younger than me. I'm only 21, so a couple of years age disparity can mean a much larger disparity in terms of perspective. It'll probably change as I get older, when the curve between those two variables levels out.

Well that's completely normal.

I avoid girls that are more than a year younger than me. I'm only 21, so a couple of years age disparity can mean a much larger disparity in terms of perspective. It'll probably change as I get older, when the curve between those two variables levels out.

Id fuck with a 14 year old girl as long as shes "grown" and knows what she wants. It seems like younger girls are getting sluttier these days or the girls a year younger than me are just a bunch of sluts, I think the girls I know from the generation before me were hotter anyways so fuck it :lol:

i don't understand

seriously i don't fucking get it

are you guys a bunch of pedophiles or what??

all the girls that i've been mentioning are all older than me and i honestly can't see myself dating someone that's even a little younger than me, let alone a fucking 18-year-old

what the fucking hell is wrong with you people??

I'm 18 and gonna soon start college, so I'm gonna probably end up with like an 18 or 19 year old. The fuck's wrong with that?

How old are you if 18 is too young for you? :eek: