Males and Females

You're forgetting oxytocin. Technically I'm just a social ape seeking to fulfill primal desires for grouping, survival, and entertainment. I know I'm a biological machine, chemicals pumping around in a skull. I know that every nuance of everything I experience is because of that hunk of meat in my head, but I just don't think that makes any of my experiences meaningless.

You can always look at everything from a way to make it seem meaningless to distance yourself and dry up life, but I find that annoying and stupid. I like to look at the purely scientific side of it, the purely physical explanation that is devoid of how the actual experience feels, but I do that for my own enrichment and entertainment and I feel sorry for anyone that it detracts from the experience for.

I know that it was all a bunch of chemicals, but so is what's happening when I type this. So is every single aspect of my human experience. So what? It's meaningful because I feel it is meaningful. The meaning is a phenomenon occurring in my brain and is not rendered pointless because it is not mechanical or unexplained.

When you have sex, is your only thought "my penis is getting hard to stick inside the vagina, and the friction is to cause me to ejaculate so that my sperm can enter an egg cell and produce a child because I am an animal seeking reproduction"? Or do you actually live the animal experience and enjoy it?

this actually has happened to me almost every time i date someone where it's not just a one-night-stand

there's a moment where i'm suddenly wanting to spend the rest of my fucking life with this girl,
then things fall apart,
and then i go from wanting to spend the rest of my life with this girl to fucking someone else within just a couple weeks

i've met girls that actually really like sucking dick

as in, a girl is sucking dick, but she's not even attempting or even wanting any other sex act

i've had my dick sucked by several girls that just simply flat-out don't do any kind of sex other than dick-sucking

The girl I was dating early this year claimed to love sucking dick, even more than receiving oral even..

I feel bad. Made my friend cry. Her bf is studying abroad in Spain and I kept joking around with her like "Yeah, he's going to fuck all the hot Spanish chicks up there." and stuff like "Yeah, when I was in my study abroad program, all the girls with boyfriends cheated on them" even though that was a lie. Then, after drinking, she starts crying and fearing that her boyfriend is going to cheat on her and stupid shit like that. And then she breaks up with him.

Fucking gurlz.

She says I had nothing to do with it though, still feel bad though.

I feel bad. Made my friend cry. Her bf is studying abroad in Spain and I kept joking around with her like "Yeah, he's going to fuck all the hot Spanish chicks up there." and stuff like "Yeah, when I was in my study abroad program, all the girls with boyfriends cheated on them" even though that was a lie. Then, after drinking, she starts crying and fearing that her boyfriend is going to cheat on her and stupid shit like that. And then she breaks up with him.

Fucking gurlz.

She says I had nothing to do with it though, still feel bad though.

If you feel bad then why the fuck would you do something like that? You talk about shit like this all the time, maybe you should stop being a dickhead and actually get some real female contact.

I'm interested to see where this goes if you're actually serious, she breaks up him with because she THINKS he was cheating on her, because of you. If I was that guy I would punch you in the fucking nuts.

-Celtic-pale, like the kinda white that burns instead of tans

-blue or pure-green eyes

-"hour-glass-figure"
as in huge-boobs (natural)
small-ish-waist
wide-as hell bones-in-the hip
a lot of junk-in-the-trunk

-short hair, something like this http://s2.hubimg.com/u/266589_f520.jpg

-blue/green/purple hair, i want the girl who wakes up and suddenly realizes that she can't remember what the hell her natural hair color is

-full-color (blood-red/fiery-orange/gold) tats (black-&-white "pepper-shading" tattoos look like crap, and look masculine when on a female)

-lots of facial piercings

-refusing to do "traditional look"

-want gainfully employed girl, working as forklift operator/stocking/telemarketing/tattoo-&-piercing shop/hot topic
you know, the kind of job where tats on hands and neck and facial piercings and blue hair are totally acceptable

-superhero dork

-Juggallette

-nice and sweet in public but dominatrix in bedroom

-girl who has "street smarts" but the kind of girl that would never think about going to college in a million years

-definately liberal, as liberal as possible in fact

-the specific kind of southern accent that would be as-annoying-as-hell if coming out of the mouth of a male

-definately atheist or maybe pagan

-somewhere between 5 feet and 6 feet (barefoot) and willing to wear heels

-ultra-feminine hands

-girl who understands that when i go to sleep "i stay asleep until i get hungry" and who is willing to give me "breakfast-in-bed" even if it's just setting a box of Cheez-its on my chest

-girl who makes enough money to financialy support any kids that she/we might have

-girl who will teach her kids the story of "the Christians on the beach" http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/10479175-post2.html

girl who perfectly fits this discription^^ is big bulky pregnant (7 months) and hanging out with me today

If she's willing to do this "girl who understands that when i go to sleep "i stay asleep until i get hungry" and who is willing to give me "breakfast-in-bed" even if it's just setting a box of Cheez-its on my chest" doesn't that mean she would have to sleep on the cave floor with a bunch of creepy men?

If you feel bad then why the fuck would you do something like that? You talk about shit like this all the time, maybe you should stop being a dickhead and actually get some real female contact.

I'm interested to see where this go's if you're actually serious, she breaks up him with because she THINKS he was cheating on her, because of you. If I was that guy I would punch you in the fucking nuts.

this^^

seriously
a chick breaking up with her guy because of something you said??

unless you think that guy is a treating her really really badly and you were trying to help her "escape an abusive relationship"
you should feel really guilty about this