Males and Females

I probably drink around 40 ozs most days, although stretched out over most of the day, not at once. Half a 12 cup pot is 36 ozs I think, and I usually at least drink that.

I absolutely love the taste and smell of good coffee. If it were a perfume smell, I'd wear that shit.

My old job had the BEST fucking coffee ever. It was some kind of Italian brand freshly brewed there. Oh man, I'd have 4 cups of that thing one shift alone because it was so fucking good. We'd literally take some ice cream put a shot of expresso in it and make affogato du cafe.... YUM. Who needs the opposite sex when you have good coffee. :]

Folger's is the shit. I don't care what the fucking coffee snobs say. I will take that over Starbucks any fucking day of the week.

I have a Keurig so I try different coffees and I like the Pike's Place Roast enough to keep buying it. There are other superior coffees though.

Folgers is pretty good, and I've never been a fan of Starbucks at all. Overpriced shit I can just make myself.

I probably drink around 40 ozs most days, although stretched out over most of the day, not at once. Half a 12 cup pot is 36 ozs I think, and I usually at least drink that.

I drink several 32oz sodas per day, plus a 12oz coffee each morning.

Mathiäs;10640551 said:
I drink several 32oz sodas per day, plus a 12oz coffee each morning.

That's really, really bad for you.

I like Starbucks if I'm going to get a frappachino or something girly like that, but their coffee is shit. Expensive as fuck too.
For every "Grande" Macchiato, I can buy a used album off of Amazon.

Hohoho!

I like espresso - and I love illy shit that you get in Europe and in frou-frou department stores in North America and Asia. PP makes Bustelo espresso using an Aeropress every morning and then I drink a big cup or two of [insert Colombian blend supermarket ground coffee brand] at work that I brew.

I don't drink coffee. Never liked the taste of it. LOVE the smell of it though. Everytime my girlfriend makes or buys coffee, I'll try a sip of it and think, "Nah." I'll stick with tea

Come on dude, you've been here long enough. You should know how this stuff works. The darkest, assholest tasting beer = the best. Only true metal accepted. Only blackest ov the black coffee accepted. I've noticed pretty much everything on this website is distorted reality from every other human being I've actually came into contact with.

I actually like black coffee, but with just enough sugar to make it bittersweet. Do I occasionally go for the frozen coffee with a fuckton of sugar and whipped cream and whole milk and caramel drizzled on top? You bet your ass I do.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking like coffee. I just can't drink it black. At the very least it needs a little sugar like you said. I also love the blended frozen coffee.

By the way, do you guys drink coffee for the taste or for the fucking caffeine?

Am I the only one who's never been in the context of blowjobs for their own sake? I've only experienced them as 1) part of foreplay, 2) an alternate way to get off at the end and 3) a substitute for sex when she's on her period.

i've met girls that actually really like sucking dick

as in, a girl is sucking dick, but she's not even attempting or even wanting any other sex act

i've had my dick sucked by several girls that just simply flat-out don't do any kind of sex other than dick-sucking