Males and Females

"no feelings allowed" sex is shit imho. You just fall for them. If they were fugly, I wouldn't be up for it, so if they're pretty and sleeping with me, I'll probably fall for them, because I'm lonely as fuck.

Yeah dude I'm 22 as well. Don't set ridiculous goals for yourself. When you find someone who validates you emotionally and takes care of your needs, it won't matter how old you are. My dad didn't find love til he was 52, and projected onto my mom for 20+ years til she couldn't handle it anymore.

They say you become your father and it's something I've been battling since I was 17 -_-

They say you become your father

i've become my father

i'm a total male slut

the only difference between me and my father is that my father has living children with 2 dozen women but every time i impregnate anyone it ends up either being an abortion or a miscarriage

Tbh, I probably shouldn't admit this, but it's the internet so whatever. I really don't like seeing interracial couples. It's disconcerting. Some latina women are hot and I dated an asian girl but I kind of wish I hadn't, so I could say I've never dated out. It's just like, why would you give up your whole identity and go along with someone's ghetto bullshit or religious shit, just because you find them hot or want to annoy your dad. What the fuck?

i wouldn't have said it in exactly those words

but tbh, i agree with this

Tbh, I probably shouldn't admit this, but it's the internet so whatever. I really don't like seeing interracial couples. It's disconcerting. Some latina women are hot and I dated an asian girl but I kind of wish I hadn't, so I could say I've never dated out. It's just like, why would you give up your whole identity and go along with someone's ghetto bullshit or religious shit, just because you find them hot or want to annoy your dad. What the fuck?

Tbh, you're a fucking idiot.

I don't even agree with my post. I don't know. It doesn't matter at a certain level. I guess I'm just lonely and human. If culture and class didn't come into it and it was just about race, and I was talking purely in terms of real morality, not just self interest, then it doesn't matter.

Mathiäs;10646658 said:
Tbh, you're a fucking idiot.

:lol:

he said it in an offensive way
but i really don't think he meant it as pure racism

i can hang out with blacks/asians/hispanics, doesn't mean i'm gonna date them

Some people are better at DTF sans emotions than others. I am not among them. I could probably have emotional relationships with like 15 people at once but am comfortable being physical with only 1.

PP is the first person I've dated who fulfills everything, my eye does not wander. It's CRAAAAZY and I'm not complaining. I also pretended to just be DTF and not into him for the first few months but he did everything right. So maybe that'll happen to you, Mathias

Yeah, I don't really feel like waiting forever though. I woke up today feeling a lot better about it with no desire to contact her so unless she does a 180 I'm probably done with her.

Those all might be extras that make her more dateable in your eyes, but the fact that shes DTF with no relationship, atleast to me, is a pretty red flag if you were to date her...

Normally its the other way around like what Krampus said. More often than not chicks are the ones hidding their emotions and pretending to just be DTF to lure in the guy shes interested in...Hook, line, sinker.

22 is still fairly young man. I wouldnt say youre too old to be dealing with this.

It was a red flag which added to the disappointment. It's possible she's playing a game, but she seemed really genuine about not wanting a relationship (with me). So if she is flat out lying about it I'd be shocked honestly.

Yeah dude I'm 22 as well. Don't set ridiculous goals for yourself. When you find someone who validates you emotionally and takes care of your needs, it won't matter how old you are. My dad didn't find love til he was 52, and projected onto my mom for 20+ years til she couldn't handle it anymore.

They say you become your father and it's something I've been battling since I was 17 -_-

Well I really don't have ridiculous goals for myself, I'm just tired of fucking around. As crazy as it may seem, sex has become less important and the need for the whole package has increased.

I also didn't take it well because I'm not used to getting rejected like that so quickly. I'm usually the one who tells people that i'm not interested in them, not the other way around.

Tbh, I probably shouldn't admit this, but it's the internet so whatever. I really don't like seeing interracial couples. It's disconcerting. I'm not 100% against it and have been in one, but I think they can be bad culturally and in terms of other things. Religion sucks, don't go along with it.

How exactly would you evaluate a relationship as being "culturally bad?" I'm the product of a mixed relaionship and was raised with an apprication of both of my ethnic backgrounds. That's how it is with most mixed people. It's not like one idenity wipes out the other(s).

And what does religion have to do with it? Every ethnicity has people ranging from wildly fundamnetalist to casually religious to straight up atheist.

was raised with an apprication of both of my ethnic backgrounds. That's how it is with most mixed people.

except here in the USA

seriously

halle berry and alicia keys both "identify as black" even though they both look totally white

and not just them, but really the majority of the "mixed-race people" i've seen, they just identify as one race or the other and get totally pissed the fuck off if you mention their other race

for example
i went to highschool with a chocolate-skinned guy that had limp "white people's hair"

he'd never met either of his parents, he was raised by black family being moved around from aunts to uncles to grandparents, spending his entire childhood living in the same households with black cousins

then, when he got a black girl pregnant at 15, his family told him he was half white, they hadn't told him earlier because they were the kind of people that really truly felt that slavery happening somehow made the black people alive today somehow superior to the white people alive today, they didn't tell him he was half-white because they totally completely were ashamed of it, ashamed that his black mother was willing to have sex with a white man, they didn't even tell him at all untill he'd gotten a black girl pregnant, and even then they only told him because they were totally afraid his kid "might come out looking white"

i wish this were a rare story
but it's not
as far as i can tell this type of thing actually happens with most "mixed race kids"