Males and Females

I let teh krampus write up my "ideal woman." This is what she came up with:

likes dark haired chicks, ink is cool, yellow is cool, laid back, not "easy" to figure out
height unimportant
not skeletal and not chubby or fat
intelligent, independent, artistic side
collects cd-roms
not a princess type
prob needs to enjoy arguing
more sexy looking than cute looking

Yeap, that about wraps it up.

monoxide_child and SS could set up a support group:

Polycystic-Ovary-Syndrome.jpg

I don't exactly give a shit. If you like more cushin' for the pushin' then take those bed sinkers away. Keep em' away for good.

Women who are a bit brown but have white facial features can come on over. I hate both middle class liberal and white trash white women. I'm so fucking bored of them and all of their dumb shit. Their voices, facial expressions, opinions, everything.

Damn, that actually happened? I'm considering doing that, but am kind of afraid of a similar experience...

I posted this 3 years ago:

So I met this really cute Finnish girl in my German class last year. She was really petite and sweet. She asked me out after class and we went to an Italian restaurant later that week for a dinner date. She told me, fairly bluntly that she wanted me to take her back to mine afterwards. So I drove her back to my place and we had some coffee and chatted. She was being more and more flirty and kept suggesting I show her my bedroom. So I played along and took her to my room. She started embracing me and kissing me. Then she told me to get out. Surprised, I questioned her as to why. She smiled and said, you'll see. After five minutes she told me to come in. What I saw in front of me gave me a rise. She had stripped off completely and was bent over the foot of my bed, with her cute bare butt stuck out in the air and her tiny feet underneath. She turned her head round and asked me to do the deed, indicating the form of love making she preferred. Personally, I had always had an secret obsession with women's rears so this was a dream come true for me. I slid my utensil into her repeatedly, as hard and fast as I could. After a while I came inside her and she squealed and pulled forward a bit, as I was pushing right inside. As she pulled forward a small penis slid from its hiding position and drooped down between her legs.

It was, however, a joke.

Women who are a bit brown but have white facial features can come on over. I hate both middle class liberal and white trash white women. I'm so fucking bored of them and all of their dumb shit. Their voices, facial expressions, opinions, everything.

So you have it easy then, go to church and get a date.

I don't like dating religious women at all either. Been there, tried it, dumped her over it.

Fortunately I don't know any religious people at all, apart from my grandmother (who gets a pass because her idea of being brought to heaven is being elevated by the sounds of Mozart). Even if I knew any other I would simply avoid them. They scare me.

Well you're Czech, although one Czech girl I know is very slightly Christian. She doesn't attend Church or anything though.

Well you're Czech, although one Czech girl I know is very slightly Christian. She doesn't attend Church or anything though.

There are still communities in the rural areas that go to church together and all, even here. I'm really sick of seeing that though.