Males and Females

celebrities-terrific-heidi-klum-young-hd-widescreen-picture.jpg

elin-nordegren-3.jpg

600full-paige-butcher.jpg

lol

no pics of kim and her massive ass and weird face though. She's too fucking bimboish and weird. Ewww

actually
i saw that you had made your list yesterday
and immediately thought "are any other females going to do this??"

also
i read it yesterday
didn't realize that i didn't fit the discription till today

And just because you said this, i shall do one too even though i don't have an ideal type.

-Intelligent*****
-Sensitive/sweet*****
-Laid back
-Kind of nerdy/idealistic***
-Awesome sense of humor
-Loves their mom and has respect for women*****
-A nice beard is a plus but not important
-Artistic - tend to like musical dudes, but I would never date another actor/dancer. Something creative that is not acting/dancing.
-Adventurer - has a sense of wonder
-Not arrogant. I HATE arrogance.
-Must like metal and or music that I can respect. MUST be crazy about music as I am.
- MUST smell nice and or have a nice natural scent. I have a nose of a dog, I smell everything. I know who's around me without actually seeing them. Ridiculous.
-Pointy elbows.... Love me some nice elbows, and I'm not kidding.
-Bushy eyebrows, not a important but it really adds character to a dudes face
-Nice teeth, not important though

It makes me mad to see these anti-interracial comments. It's really ignorant to ask why people date who they date... I use to argue with this douche over that. He wouldn't date fat white girls but would get mad when people of other races did. You're not fucking her, so mind your fucking business. I'm not really trying to direct it towards you monoxide child because I think you're hilarious, but damn Texas thinking makes me FIGHTING mad. Just putting in my two cents, though.

The pictures JAGE posts look like from a 90's magazine.

No one understood the relevance of my post due to limited cognitive abilities on their behalf. The guy above me suggested "black men take undesirable women" so I posted some examples of stereotypically desirable women who were (in two cases previously) in ltrs with black men. They are all in their 30s or beyond now, so I found old photos.

No one understood the relevance of my post due to limited cognitive abilities on their behalf. The guy above me suggested "black men take undesirable women" so I posted some examples of stereotypically desirable women who were (in two cases previously) in ltrs with black men. They are all in their 30s or beyond now, so I found old photos.

Well I really don't know who the fuck they are so yeah.

urgh some girl stopped replying on okcupid.

fuck I hate shit

scrrrruuuuuu uuuuuu bitches. fuck your tanpax, your hair and your aching feet.

Yeah. If he just wanted to have sex with lots of barbie types then there was no need to get a wife and kids involved.

So I guess I'll list some things I've liked about women. We can pretend I'm constructing an "ideal woman" fantasy.

light skin
natural light brown/blond/red hair
green or hazel eyes
petite frame/not too busty
no tattoos

a very agreeable personality but will call me out on my crap
not too formal/polite
neither clingy nor distant
a gamer would be a plus, but as long as they're something of a geeky homebody that's cool
metalhead is a plus, but they should at least have some musical depth and like discovering new music
likes to eat/try new foods
likes taking trips to the mountains
not a flaming liberal or churchgoer

My ideal sex partner:

blonde girl with the tips dyed black
atheist
listens to Absurd but only in a partially ironic way
doesn't have a small gay dog
is very straight forward and also well mannered
likes to peg men and make them wear her tights.
drinks pilsers and lard covered bread
eats steak tartar every day

corrected

corrected

Well that was far off but you know what I really like? A thin upper lip. I don't know why. Thin lips in general, but if the upper one is even slightly thinner than the lower then I'm pretty much in love immediately. + Cute look and it's done.

EDIT: I don't give a shit if a girl eats steak on daily basis or not tbh.

Because you're a retard.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gmd-social-forum/605240-males-females-418.html#post10422681
What's not to understand? Black dudes do the women no one else wants, just as Mexicans do the jobs no one else wants.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/gmd-social-forum/605240-males-females-418.html#post10422681
The pictures JAGE posts look like from a 90's magazine.
...and that's a bad thing??
urgh some girl stopped replying on okcupid. scrrrruuuuuu uuuuuu bitches. fuck your tanpax, your hair and your aching feet.
:lol:
Tiger Woods is an idiot.
:lol:
the upper one is even slightly thinner than the lower
this^^ is actually normal
it would actually be abnormal otherwise