Males and Females

Where did she lose 12 points?

1633819441.jpg

Points only matter as far as taste is concerned. I see an 18 and Yoda sees a 10. This helps us determine a Bros value and what kind of effort he needs to make. Quite honestly I prefer a 18-22 (cute/pretty) to the 26+ (unique,exotic,gorgeous)

I want to see another picture of the black haired girl. She has that "dead fish" look on her face, and I want to give her another chance before I grade her for all eternity.

Points only matter as far as taste is concerned. I see an 18 and Yoda sees a 10. This helps us determine a Bros value and what kind of effort he needs to make. Quite honestly I prefer a 18-22 (cute/pretty) to the 26+ (unique,exotic,gorgeous)

But... the blonde chick is trying for that exotic look.

Anyways, I give her a -2. She's kinda gross.

I can see why you guys don't dig her. I've been really into that stripper look lately, I really don't know why. I've even been hanging out with this dancer for the last 6 months (nothing has ever happened) the chick just does it for me.

Girl on the left

Could you guys be friends with a really hot girl who only dated black guys or would it break your balls too much? I know one, although she isn't all that strict with it and has extended it to someone who looks a bit like a dark haired version of me but has a black grandma.

I can see why you guys don't dig her. I've been really into that stripper look lately, I really don't know why. I've even been hanging out with this dancer for the last 6 months (nothing has ever happened) the chick just does it for me.

Girl on the left

A lot of guys are really into that alien looking model face, but it's never really done it for me. And damn, the girl on the right is offering some classic duckface. Also not cute.

Could you guys be friends with a really hot girl who only dated black guys or would it break your balls too much? I know one, although she isn't all that strict with it and has extended it to someone who looks a bit like a dark haired version of me but has a black grandma.

This really wouldn't matter to me at all. In fact, it's worse if her boyfriend is more similar to me because then I'll feel like there could be a chance. But honestly, I don't even worry about pretty girls who aren't interested in me. Either accept the friendzone if there's enough substance to justify it or just stop hanging out with them. But don't waste mental energy worrying about something that's beyond your control.

tap into? what do you mean? I'm probably of too limited social intelligence and confidence to get much out of it other than blue balls and some bigotry.