Males and Females

He dropped out to start filming m_c's sexual escapades. ;)

That's something I would never actually do, but yes, I'm a film major... again, proving your weirdly amazing memory.

And if you really wanna know... I went to the University of Vermont, one of the most expensive state schools (out of state) but had to take a medical leave, came back, didn't withdraw from classes I should have so I failed out, so now I'm trying to return. I did my first two years at a local school, so have no debt from there. My parents don't have steady employment so they took out loans instead.

I've been preparing for a life of relative poverty but overall awesomeness, though. As long as I meet the bare minimum.

That's something I would never actually do, but yes, I'm a film major... again, proving your weirdly amazing memory.

Dude, it's not that hard to remember things said 2 weeks ago. I'm on quite a few other forums, and on one, this one guy remembered something I said from 2 or 3 years ago about ballsack odor.

Dude, it's not that hard to remember things said 2 weeks ago. I'm on quite a few other forums, and on one, this one guy remembered something I said from 2 or 3 years ago about ballsack odor.

What did you claim about ballsack odor?

I'm pretty worried about 23. I'm still a teenager at heart and I still don't know how to deal with people at all. Also, I've yet to have a ltr.

WOMEN ARE GHEY

I'll be 25, October the 3rd. Work too hard at a job that kicks my ass daily and really need to make a lot of changes in my life... Things could be worse though I guess.

I was complaining about my ballsack odor. I believe it was during summer, and I would sometimes go 3 days or so without a shower.

Now that's something I see how people couldn't forget.

I'm still yet to have a long-term relationship either, but whenever I feel down on myself, I remember I'm (almost) a college graduate. Which doesn't seem to impress girls cause, you know... it doesn't buy them pointless shit that they think they're entitled to.