Males and Females

He may be on to something. My lady swears she likes the whole greasy machine shop smell I have when I first get off work.

I have some. My drummer is a very sweaty fellow and a granola cruncher, so for some time earlier this year he was trying to switch to organic deodorants, which for those of you who are unfamiliar, are completely ineffective if you sweat at all.

Halfway through band practice, our space would usually start smelling pretty ripe. My keys player loved it, and would swoon at first whiff. Kelly and I were not as well-inclined, and eventually convinced him to switch back to the regular stuff.

Do you happen to have empirical evidence of this?

I mean yes and no. I can only speak of personal experience because I dont know the scientific facts behind it but I fucking hate deodorant and soap. I havent used either in years. The only exception is what I use on my face and head, because I have to, but even then its about once a week.

Every single one of my girlfriends have commented on my "scent" saying that they loved it. I mountain bike 2 to 3 times a week, go to the gym twice a week, and do yoga almost every day. So I know I pump out massive amounts of sweat and odor but I love it.

Id much rather have my own personalized scent thats produced by my own sweat, rather than a manufactured cologne by Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein or whatever mass producing douchebag that makes me smell like a abercrombie and fitch buttsecks model.

I think society has brainwashed us to think that our natural scent we produce is unattractive, so they can sell us products that will mask it and make us believe we are now more beautiful and attractive, now that I sprayed on my fancy smelling bullshit.

No thanks.

There was once a beautiful woman in a shared dorm in a hostel. How she learned of and afterwards yearned for the wondrous beastliness of man.

Not really, but I had an ultra perverted dream about doing that.

Anyway, she gave me a nice "show" by leaving it till I was in the room in my bunk, clearly awake, before getting totally naked then turning the light on and talking to me like that, lol. She even said "oooh, peek-a-boo" in her french accent.

In sadder news I think I drunkenly told a pretty polish girl in a nighclub that I'd love to kiss her feet.

Maybe I'm alone in this... and I don't care how fat she is, but I can't deal with a girl who smells like shit.

I'm sure there are some women that love the smell of bacteria in the morning. Most don't, and most dudes aren't going to want to be around a person smelling "ripe", whether it's armpits, ballsacks, or yeasty vag.

You don't have to douse yourself in cologne either. Just use a little neutral smelling body wash and shower, and the same for antiperspirant if you are prone to sweating a lot.

I mean yes and no. I can only speak of personal experience because I dont know the scientific facts behind it but I fucking hate deodorant and soap. I havent used either in years. The only exception is what I use on my face and head, because I have to, but even then its about once a week.

Every single one of my girlfriends have commented on my "scent" saying that they loved it. I mountain bike 2 to 3 times a week, go to the gym twice a week, and do yoga almost every day. So I know I pump out massive amounts of sweat and odor but I love it.

Id much rather have my own personalized scent thats produced by my own sweat, rather than a manufactured cologne by Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein or whatever mass producing douchebag that makes me smell like a abercrombie and fitch buttsecks model.

I think society has brainwashed us to think that our natural scent we produce is unattractive, so they can sell us products that will mask it and make us believe we are now more beautiful and attractive, now that I sprayed on my fancy smelling bullshit.

No thanks.

There's an obvious selection bias going on, since the girls you date are probably just as smelly. I bet a fair share of them were right mingers, to boot.

Some girls are attracted to it sure, but you're also part of a dirty hippie crowd honestly Kafka, everyone else on this board really isn't.

I sweat a god damn lot and my asshole stinks, my gooch and my ballsacks and there is no way any chick is going to slob on my knob if I stink like that so i'll pay the 2$ for deodorant and sweat a little less and stink a helluva lot less. I've never met a girl who was like "Is that deodorant? Disgusting corporate scum!"

I met a girl once who liked dick cheese. I never let her fellate me though. She was on of those high school going through a naive slut phase. I was in high school at the time, before you worry.

I'm sure there are some women that love the smell of bacteria in the morning. Most don't, and most dudes aren't going to want to be around a person smelling "ripe", whether it's armpits, ballsacks, or yeasty vag.

I see your point. But for me, Ive never had an issue with any of my friends, or girlfriends. Maybe they are just used to it, I dont know.

There's an obvious selection bias going on, since the girls you date are probably just as smelly. I bet a fair share of them were right mingers, to boot.

Some were, most weren't.

Some girls are attracted to it sure, but you're also part of a dirty hippie crowd honestly Kafka, everyone else on this board really isn't.

I sweat a god damn lot and my asshole stinks, my gooch and my ballsacks and there is no way any chick is going to slob on my knob if I stink like that so i'll pay the 2$ for deodorant and sweat a little less and stink a helluva lot less. I've never met a girl who was like "Is that deodorant? Disgusting corporate scum!"

:lol:

I hear ya, which is why Im just stating my experience and opinion on the matter.

I have a date in the evening. I called the girl and she seemed glad about it. I think she'll be mine by the end of the week. It's looking promising.

Some hot nurse said she will go out with me next week. ill have to work hard to keep up her interest though. Dates are such a pain these days.

Got dumped last night. I vented to my ex about how much it pissed me off that I couldn't smoke weed living at home because other people just don't want me to out of preference (rather than because it causes an actual problem) and she can't help but see me as a selfish, immature pothead. I'm pissed off and just shocked. I thought she was a smart, rational person, and I tried to explain my side and it went nowhere. She has these prejudices about pot that trump even love for her, apparently. I don't think she really loved me, though. She looks down on me so easily. Ugh. I fucking hate relationships. I meet a person who I think is great and it takes until actual problems that I find out that they're not.

The worst part is I don't even feel liberated. I don't want to fuck anyone or anything. I still want her back because she's great minus that one trait, and I think I can change it.