Males and Females

Definitely not worse (well at least to me) but yeah, it's pretty bad. I also hate smelling like cigarettes, so I always spray myself with Axe after I smoke.

Women have a stronger sense of smell, so if you really do use a lot, there's probably women who hated the smell too much to even get close enough to talk to you.

Reactivated my OKC account. Pretty much edited my profile to indicate I'm looking for two things: casual sex or friends.

I also found out today that a girl I had been dating since November is now in an exclusive arrangement with someone in Columbus which is 90 minutes away from here roughly.

What a great day!

What a fucking cunt.

Hope you get some pussy soon to get your mind off her, but in the mean time, there is always beer.

Okay, I jumped the gun a bit. She had been dating the guy back in July and she told me at that time about him. She only started getting really serious with him a few weeks ago. It's still shitty.

I have my irons in the fire when it comes to pussy. If not that, then yes, drink all the beer!

So...My ex was non stop calling me, texting me last night to talk. I caved, and called her.

Turns out she thinks shes....Yup...Pregnant...Shes missed 2 cycles and took a test yesterday which came out positive, but just to make sure she has a doctor appointment next friday.

I hope she is either lying just so she can get to talk to me, or she decides to abort it. I feel like such an asshole saying that, yet at the same time, if this is legit, my life is fucking over. Im barely scrapping by just supporting myself and its not like I planned to have a baby with her, were broken up for a reason...

Im aware of the psychological harm it can do to a woman having an abortion, but are there health risks? Could it cause infertility in the future? (Especially bc shes had an abortion before)...

In the meantime, there is always beer. And in my case, im going to be drinking copious amounts of it.

TIMING IS FISHY TIMING IS FISHY

There are pretty darn low health risks to having an abortion unless you're allergic to the pills or something. These risks increase exponentially as the fetus continues growing. If she gets it done early she can be in and out of the clinic in like 1 hour. Later on major surgery is required and it gets nasty, crushing its skull and scraping it out of the uterus. There's pretty much no reason to wait. Also I've never heard of it causing infertility unless the doctor is a complete quack and/or you have a condition unrelated that springs up later.

All these options have a much lower fatality rate than childbirth or carrying a pregnancy to term of course.

I really hope it's a false alarm and if she has an abortion well at least you live in an area where that's even an option.

TIMING IS FISHY TIMING IS FISHY

There are pretty darn low health risks to having an abortion unless you're allergic to the pills or something. These risks increase exponentially as the fetus continues growing. If she gets it done early she can be in and out of the clinic in like 1 hour. Later on major surgery is required and it gets nasty, crushing its skull and scraping it out of the uterus. There's pretty much no reason to wait. Also I've never heard of it causing infertility unless the doctor is a complete quack and/or you have a condition unrelated that springs up later.

All these options have a much lower fatality rate than childbirth or carrying a pregnancy to term of course.

I really hope it's a false alarm and if she has an abortion well at least you live in an area where that's even an option.

Thanks for the info Laura.

RIP Cody.

:erk:

Thanks brother.

If she decides to keep the baby, our relationship will strictly remain a friendly partnership to give the baby the best up bringing possible...Definitely not how I wanted my first kid to come into the world, but if thats how its gonna be, I gotta man up to the responsibility and provide the best life for it I can.

Yeah, theres no fucking way Im getting back together with her.

So...My ex was non stop calling me, texting me last night to talk. I caved, and called her.

Turns out she thinks shes....Yup...Pregnant...

:ill:

Shes missed 2 cycles and took a test yesterday which came out positive, but just to make sure she has a doctor appointment next friday.

I hope she is either lying just so she can get to talk to me, or she decides to abort it. I feel like such an asshole saying that, yet at the same time, if this is legit, my life is fucking over. Im barely scrapping by just supporting myself and its not like I planned to have a baby with her, were broken up for a reason...

Like Damnromulans the timing is super fishy. But if she is pregnant, hopefully she'll get an abortion. Don't feel bad for wanting that. If the two of you are not ready to be parents it's the responsible thing to do.

Im aware of the psychological harm it can do to a woman having an abortion, but are there health risks? Could it cause infertility in the future? (Especially bc shes had an abortion before)...

There are some risks, naturally, but they're not super high. And if you're planning on having kids, you don't want to have too many abortions, but two really shouldn't be a problem if the procedure is done properly.

Thanks brother.

If she decides to keep the baby, our relationship will strictly remain a friendly partnership to give the baby the best up bringing possible...Definitely not how I wanted my first kid to come into the world, but if thats how its gonna be, I gotta man up to the responsibility and provide the best life for it I can.

Yeah, theres no fucking way Im getting back together with her.

You're a much better man than I am. I really don't know how I would be able to deal with that situation. Good luck dude.

"If God meant to interfere in the degeneracy of mankind would he not have done so by now? Wolves cull themselves, man. What other creatures could? And is the race of man not more predacious yet?"

You're a much better man than I am. I really don't know how I would be able to deal with that situation. Good luck dude.

Thanks man.

I'm getting second-hand anxiety just by reading this thread.

You should. Everyone who is sexually active should. Whether or not this is true, its a huge wake up call that contraceptives are not 100% effective. I know, weve all heard it 10859207465 times, but until you accidentally knock someone up, you wake up and realize oh fuck, i shouldve pulled out, used a condom etc. Even birth control. All that shit. Shit is scary. We definitely had some good sex, but it was definitely not worth the potential repercussions. Please learn from my mistakes everyone and dont repeat them.

Fucking started smoking again today, Im about to have a nervous breakdown.

Like Damnromulans the timing is super fishy. But if she is pregnant, hopefully she'll get an abortion. Don't feel bad for wanting that. If the two of you are not ready to be parents it's the responsible thing to do.

There are some risks, naturally, but they're not super high. And if you're planning on having kids, you don't want to have too many abortions, but two really shouldn't be a problem if the procedure is done properly.

Thanks for the reply Jael. I really hope its a false alarm.

My condolences, Cody, but I'll cut to the chase and say that she's likely going to use this pregnancy as a means to getting you back into her life permanently.