Males and Females

Can you do something about it? A) Yes, then do it B) No, then forget about it

You're wasting time and energy on things you can't control.

Read some Marcus Aurelius and shut up.

Yikes what a mean and immature thing to do. Your best course of action is really to ignore her. I would be a little concerned too about the "what if she's actually pregnant" question as well, but from all of what you've posted pretty much doubt that she actually is. Nonetheless, that's a difficult thing to go through, keep your head up man.

I think you're in the clear. The odds that she's pregnant and pretending not to be pregnant are close to none. It just wouldn't make sense. If her plan was to hide it from you, she wouldn't hve told you in the first place. Either she faked the whole thing or she had a real scare that turned out to be a false alarm. Either way, return to no contact!

If someone asked me to do something like this, I would tell them to go fuck themselves.

I said that assuming they shared mutual friends. If some bitch did that to me, there's no way I'd want her around anymore. I've been in a similar position and it's not pretty.

Your plan on dealing with the situation sounds good, Kafka. Hope everything works out of you.

As for the rest of you... if you were actually IN this situation and didn't spend all day masturbating, you'd know how to deal with it.

Got a date tonight. Met a chick at a bar over the weekend, got her number, now its time to goto round 2.

Signed up for OKC and got 2 dates lined up this weekend.

I can get used to this.

EDIT: Is this what its like to be King Richard?

Got a date tonight. Met a chick at a bar over the weekend, got her number, now its time to goto round 2.

Signed up for OKC and got 2 dates lined up this weekend.

I can get used to this.

EDIT: Is this what its like to be King Richard?

You have to fuck at least 2 of them to get that title.