Males and Females

Taking my girl to see Avenged Sevenfold (her favorite band), Deftones, and Ghost BC next week. So stoked.

But if she starts being a bitch I told my best friend I'm gonna take her instead. Either way, I get to have fun.

Fuck off with this stupid shit. If you told your girlfriend you are going to take her, fucking take her and don't be a cunt especially if it's her favorite band.

I really have a hard time believing you're as old as you say you are when you spout drivel like this.

Also, make sure to get her a Ghost buttplug. And no one calls them Ghost BC. Don't sound like a poser when you're already talking about a weinery band to begin with.

I meant if she decides to flake out on me. I'm really not that much of an asshole. (And I'd never heard of the band, hence why I posted a thread asking who they were.)

I just turned 24. Why do you have a hard time believing that? I mean, it's not like I claimed to be mature for my age...

I'm starting to wonder if Badbird, monoxide, and jakethedog are all the same person.

CONSPIRACY!

I post complaints about my girlfriend and not having a job. When have I mentioned smoking meth and fucking my grandmother?

So guys, what's the longest any of you have been apart from a significant other when doing long-distance?

It's been exactly one month since I put LG on a plane back to Maine, 1400 miles away, and I won't see her again till November 23rd. That's just short of three months of no physical contact. Been managing pretty well so far, and it appears she is as well, though her douchebag ex is still pestering her periodically.

Man that's tough.

Persevere dude and dont worry about her ex.

So I'm entering the post-college realization of "Well, I'm not surrounded by girls every day now. Where the fuck do I meet girls now?"

Where do you meet girls?

I don't want to incur further debt at this time just to get my dick wet. I live pretty close to the university still, I could always creep around campus I guess haha