Males and Females

I'm pretty sure you're gonna do some crazy shit that shows up on the news, and then the news is going to look at your forum posts. They'll probably see this post if they do that. It would be interesting if that happened.

I'm pretty sure you're gonna do some crazy shit that shows up on the news, and then the news is going to look at your forum posts. They'll probably see this post if they do that. It would be interesting if that happened.

I doubt anything I would ever do would be newsworthy. I wasn't serious about creeping around the campus.

Already have an okcupid account, I deactivated it cause I wasn't having much luck on there. I suppose I can turn it back on and see if there's anybody new on there, I was seeing the same fucking people all the time.

God I need to get laid. I caught myself looking at a 15ish year old and then in the same hour a 50-55 year old, fuckin' shit!

It's fucked up man. Easy pussy is depression later and quality takes too much effort.

I'll just go read some Buddha Quotes now.

I got so close to getting laid this weekend. I didn't pull an Onder or anything, just the bitch was going to come up but had some unexpected bills arise and her paycheck was a couple dozen less than what she was hoping for.

Oh well, masturbation still rules. Ignorance is bliss eh?

You keep using that word. All I was saying is that any excuse is valid to stay in an environment replete with young females.

Just going to drop this here.

1375820_1918785409317_1145084214_n.jpg

You both have too much hair. I bet that when you two fuck your two furry cats jump in the bed as well to enjoy the ride and in the end it's all just a ball of living hair.

My ex messaged me about being with another guy who I know. They are a fitting couple.

:kickass:

Schmidt is en route to Iowa City at this very moment. Going barhopping with him to try to hook him up with some homegrown, cornfed fatass chicks