Males and Females

Now that I thought about it, it's hilarious how everyone told Eligos to go tap that 17 year old, while everyone makes fun of The Butt for his 16 year old GF.

So guys, what's the longest any of you have been apart from a significant other when doing long-distance?

It's been exactly one month since I put LG on a plane back to Maine, 1400 miles away, and I won't see her again till November 23rd. That's just short of three months of no physical contact. Been managing pretty well so far, and it appears she is as well, though her douchebag ex is still pestering her periodically.

My wife and I spent a year apart when I studied in Chicago. We weren't married at that time, but we survived it. Much longer than a year I feel would have been a deal breaker.

You keep using that word.

inigo-montoya.jpg

I'm still seeing her. It's been pretty breezy so far, but we haven't made things official (her choice, I already asked), so we still haven't slept together, per se. Thus the failure to update.

It's my birthday and we're celebrating with my friends tonight, so I'm hoping to get lucky.

Fucking cheers Kevin! Happy birthday man, I hope you get fellated by a hot chick, shitfaced, in a alley. :kickass:

So Friday night was awesome. This chick, simply put, is fucking amazing. We get a long really well, and the fact that she is obscenely vulgar makes me laugh, a lot. Not a typical lady, I like that.

Ive never been with a girl where it felt so fluid and natural before. The 4 times Ive seen her its been the epitome of "hitting it off", you know, shit you see in the movies and think, "this shit never happens in real life". Granted, Ive known her a little over a week, but fuck, this one definitely has my eyebrow raised.

Saw her today and will be seeing her again tomorrow. Cancelled my other "dates" for the weekend because frankly Id rather devote my time to her.