Males and Females

We should all pitch in a few bucks so one person here can make a match.com account for a month, just to see what happens. It will be like a science project.

HowAboutWe.com is a good idea for a dating site, but it requires a subscription to read messages. It's rather easily subverted by putting contact info somewhere in the profile, which some girls do, but if that doesn't happen, there's no way of knowing who the paid profiles are. It seems a little dead too, and there are more conservatives and Christians. It's at least cheap compared to Match. $50 for six months.

There are some decent women in this area. Mostly terrible, but you have to look.

I'm over in Fairfield.

Why have we not gotten a beer yet? I think we talked about it ages ago but it never happened.

Found a cute girl who is an atheist and pretty verbose from what I can tell. Might be some potential there.

Well, partially. Part of the reason I couldn't handle her affection towards me was because I knew that the likelihood of it going anywhere was slim at best. I'm pretty sure I was just used as temporary relief from her dissatisfaction with her boyfriend. I was someone who was under the radar because of the distance and she knew that she could get back to the convenience of her boyfriend whenever she wanted (hence the impulsive decision to leave him for me). So do any unusually good-looking women not exploit their physical appeal and charm? This is the second one I've known who does things like this.

Few. But can you blame them? I mean most humans exploit their strengths- be they physical, intellectual, emotional, creative- to their benefit.

Some girl I messaged like a year ago just randomly sent 'Ur cute. I like ur picture.' I really dislike the use of ur in a first message. I should be flattered though, I guess. I'm cute.

I use to work in the Westchester mall (unless there's two WC that I'm aware of in different states). Nice area overall but there's no night life as such. It's a very family oriented neighborhood.

Also, that story really blows. But at least you got a boost in self-esteem. Everyone says OkCupid is cool. Also, I'd totally be down for that project of funding a UM's dating website. Sounds fun.

Horseface shitfest numero duo wants a date on monday. I will fucking kill that bitch if she cancels that the fuck again.

EDIT:

A UM dating site would be hilarious

This always will be a shitty dating advisory centre.

It would suck for the europeans on the board. Don't fancy gaying it up with Ondra.

The Union of the Snake is rising

i can't believe how retarded some of the things I've done in the past have been. Place matters immensely with women and I've put myself totally in the wrong place with women so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, let's meet up and grab one. I'm down for doing it tonight if you are. Or maybe Friday night..

I work tonight and Friday. I'll PM you soon when I look at the rest of the schedule.

Ok, so fuck OkCupid. I messaged a girl who I thought I had a reasonable amount of things in common with. She looked at my account and then either a). deleted her account or b). blocked me. My "about me" sections are pretty intense and verbose about my interests, political views, etc. Perhaps I should take them down...