Males and Females

If you are going to get this bent out of shape over one non-response, that site is not going to work out for you. You have to accept a very high rate of failure.

You should get a notice every time someone visits, unless they are subscribers or have turned on private browsing.

I'm not getting bent out of shape but I do find it silly that these women are on a dating site and acting as if people are stalking them. It's the same everywhere you go, I suppose.

That would explain why she blocked me. I was bored, we seemed to have quite a bit in common, and I got curious enough for repeated viewings. Still stupid. Still overly-paranoid.

ppffff, whatever.

Most girls prefer clean shaven or stubble breh. True story.

Wait don't you have a little pube goatee or stache thing going on? I've found that a well manicured beard can get the lady bits going too. My girlfriend and most of the girls I met in college preferred a little scruff on the face if it was well maintained

Lrekx0g.jpg

Hello, ladies. Would you like to ride in a teacup with me?

Okay, GMD:

So, the chick I referenced earlier? Yeah, we started texting and I let her know about my sexual escapades and now she wants me to drive 90 minutes south and fuck her this weekend.

Trap? Should I do it? OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK?!

I wouldn't be surprised if some women that post here do so under the guise of being men so they can avoid the turbo neckbeard swarms.

I don't think so. Actually, there's nothing to be avoided. Guys don't hit on women here because they are afraid that their forum friends may find them uncool ;)

Okay, GMD:

So, the chick I referenced earlier? Yeah, we started texting and I let her know about my sexual escapades and now she wants me to drive 90 minutes south and fuck her this weekend.

Of course you should do it. However after the first time you need to calculate the quality-of-pussy-versus-distance-of-drive ratio. Don't want to spend that gas money for necrophilia. Best case scenario is make her drive to you, but that's not going to happen.

Okay, GMD:

The goal is to always fuck them, unless they are unattractive or harbor diseases in their snatch.

She just sounds fucking weird.

I don't know "guy code" or anything, but that seems really damn fast. It's been about... a week? Have you even Skyped her or anything like that to make sure she isn't 10,000 years old and 1,000 lbs? Sounds a little skeptical, but hey I guess some people don't waste any time.

Edit: I mean usually someone who's that playful and attractive (assuming she is) wouldn't be in that much of a rush to have sex with someone (that's that far away and spontaneously at that) they've known for 4 days.