Males and Females

This is what happens when a woman is discovered on the board:

tumblr_mjo2q3S39E1r4g1p5o1_250.gif

Someone's about to make a lot of money off of an Ozzman kidney. :D

Double quoting of a post itt, but yeah this is the only thing keeping me from committing 100% I'm taking today to think about the entire situation. At this point, I'm leaning towards not going but I may Skype with her tonight and see if my mood changes.

If you go just make sure and text a friend and let them know the address of the house you're entering. I know it sounds paranoid, but once you're naked in a stranger's house your basically set up for every scam on the planet. Odds are you'll just get laid and all is good, but play it smart just in case.

Confession, I'm actually a man and everyone who met me at MDF met my daughter. I can confirm though that Mort is a male.

GMD dating site where people can only date other GMD posters would be great. I'd wager that eventually, Jimmy would give in and fuck Mort.

GMD sort of becomes a dating site during MDF, now that more females have been rooming with us, and with the same result. Nothing ever happens except awkwardness.

So the chick I met a few weeks ago, been hanging out a lot and it turns out she just got out of a relationship about the same time I did.

I need to confirm with her, but the impression I am getting is that she isnt looking to get back into dating someone, and neither am I. Nothing committed, just fun. Sounds perfect.