Males and Females

Did the wedding band play "The Rains of Castamere"?

*claps*

So my retarded female friend got drunk (as am I) and she mentioned how she was going to get drinks with my friend next weekend (Collin to you MDFers which is cool and all. He needs to get that slat) but I finally confronted her about how she wants a "relationship" with me and refuses to have sex with me, yet she's willing to get drinks with Collin (who, I know as a friend, wants to fuck her *for the 3rd time*) and not get involved with a relationship with him. And know she's drunk as fucking fuck saying stuff that doesn't even make sense.

IDK what she is going to say when she wakes up. I don't want to date her, I just want to fuck her. I might just send a text literally saying those exact words and wait until she is drunk and slutty enough to be like "so, you wanted to fuck me..."

Jesus, why do I even bother losing my V to this cunt? I thought I wanted to, now I fucking don't even want to. I just wanted to bang a fat-assed whore and never speak to her again...

tl;dr: wanted to fuck cunt, cunt is a cunt and banging my cool friend (good for him), and gets pissed when I say I want to bang her.

I don't presume to understand female psychology, but it could be she has "feelings" for you, but is only merely attracted to Collin. She sees you more as dateable instead of merely fuckable, but she fears getting too attached to you if it only came to a one-night stand. She wants to make an investment in you, Mike. She's safeguarding herself.

*claps*

So my retarded female friend got drunk (as am I) and she mentioned how she was going to get drinks with my friend next weekend (Collin to you MDFers which is cool and all. He needs to get that slat) but I finally confronted her about how she wants a "relationship" with me and refuses to have sex with me, yet she's willing to get drinks with Collin (who, I know as a friend, wants to fuck her *for the 3rd time*) and not get involved with a relationship with him. And know she's drunk as fucking fuck saying stuff that doesn't even make sense.

IDK what she is going to say when she wakes up. I don't want to date her, I just want to fuck her. I might just send a text literally saying those exact words and wait until she is drunk and slutty enough to be like "so, you wanted to fuck me..."

Jesus, why do I even bother losing my V to this cunt? I thought I wanted to, now I fucking don't even want to. I just wanted to bang a fat-assed whore and never speak to her again...

tl;dr: wanted to fuck cunt, cunt is a cunt and banging my cool friend (good for him), and gets pissed when I say I want to bang her.

Just walk up to her, grab both of her arms just below her shoulders, then glare menacingly into her eyes and say, "You ready?" Followed by a slight nod of the head. When she accepts your invitation slap her on her ass really hard, making an epic smack noise. It works every time bros. :cool:

Having lost a child, I can honestly say that at this point in my life, no matter who I knocked up, I wouldn't want her to get an abortion. Losing one is a soul devastating fucking event.
But I understand what everyone wants and needs are very different. Good luck Kafka, she's probably lying anyway.

I have a date in 90 minutes with a girl I have had a crush on since I was 23. Wish me luck!

Fuck yeah!

Having lost a child, I can honestly say that at this point in my life, no matter who I knocked up, I wouldn't want her to get an abortion. Losing one is a soul devastating fucking event.
But I understand what everyone wants and needs are very different. Good luck Kafka, she's probably lying anyway.

Thanks man, hope so.

My condolences, Cody, but I'll cut to the chase and say that she's likely going to use this pregnancy as a means to getting you back into her life permanently.

Yeah I got a call from her today saying she took 2 more tests by other companies and they both read false. The more time that goes on, I am starting to think it was all just to get to talk to me.

Im debating on going over to her personally and bringing my own test. Her word is shit. No matter what the results read, or what she tells me, I still am planning on going to her doctor appointment with her on friday. Assuming there is one.

Just walk up to her, grab both of her arms just below her shoulders, then glare menacingly into her eyes and say, "You ready?" Followed by a slight nod of the head. When she accepts your invitation slap her on her ass really hard, making an epic smack noise. It works every time bros. :cool:

Best advice.

Update to story-->Both of us were fucking hammered and making poor decisions, but we apologized to each other and decided to forget the whole thing even happened.

Yeah I got a call from her today saying she took 2 more tests by other companies and they both read false. The more time that goes on, I am starting to think it was all just to get to talk to me.

Im debating on going over to her personally and bringing my own test. Her word is shit. No matter what the results read, or what she tells me, I still am planning on going to her doctor appointment with her on friday. Assuming there is one.

I've seen so many girls who just want to get the guy's attention just as they're breaking up - either by telling them they are pregnant, or even worse, actually GETTING pregnant. It sounds like this just might be the former, though. I'm glad you're going along with her as she does this, but make sure she doesn't suck you back into her crap.

Could always take the high road and kill her.

Its looking more plausible by the day.

I've seen so many girls who just want to get the guy's attention just as they're breaking up - either by telling them they are pregnant, or even worse, actually GETTING pregnant. It sounds like this just might be the former, though. I'm glad you're going along with her as she does this, but make sure she doesn't suck you back into her crap.

Each day sounds more and more exactly like this. Today I get a text saying, Everything is fine sorry about the scare. And im like what?.....And she tells me she got her period today.

How fucking convenient.

Im extremely relieved on one hand, and on the other I want to see her in a body bag.

I want to see cold hard evidence that she isnt before I feel I can totally drop it and carry on with my life, instead of trusting her word, ignoring her and finding out in 9 months I have a kid...Am I being too paranoid? She really fucked with my head and Im not sure what to do :(

If you find out she's been lying:

11vsisy.gif

Each day sounds more and more exactly like this. Today I get a text saying, Everything is fine sorry about the scare. And im like what?.....And she tells me she got her period today.

How fucking convenient.

Text her back and tell her you wish her nothing but the most extreme menstrual pain. What a bitch.

Yeah I'm definitely stopping all contact. Just gotta trust that she isn't pregnant.

God damn, the past few days were some pretty dark and emotional ones. Looking forward to turning that around now. I appreciate everyone's advice and support, it would've been a lot harder to deal with this situation without it.