Males and Females

Wow, that's risky.

The thrill of public sex isn't worth the possible punishment if you get caught. Can't you be charged as a sex offender by just pissing in public?

Hypothetically yes, but the cop and the judge would have to be major assholes to push that charge. Or you would have had to of been doing something creepy in addition to taking the piss.

Yeah definitely don't wanna be the one to scar a child. Don't mind scarring a few adults though! :Smokedev:

That's the problem though. When you fuck in public you never know whose gonna show up...

I spent a good chunk of my class the other day explaining how maintaining standards of spelling and grammar are essential to being taken seriously as a writer.

Wouldn't a serious writer use "portion" instead of "chunk"?

That's a misconception that bedevils many an academic writer. Shorter, punchier, Germanic words tend to be more effective than diluted, Latinate words with multiple syllables. I always favor vocabulary that takes something with physical connotations and uses it figuratively. It substantiates it much more.

In an academic essay or professional piece of writing? Sure. In a gossip thread on a metal message board? Please...

If you had used proper grammar your observations about public fornication would have been taken seriously.

I hear females like grammar and words and stuff. Males do, too, although not as much. Usually neither are very picky about it.

Shouldn't there be a comma after "grammar?" :)

Apparently you were taking me seriously, demonstrating just how viciously people judge others for not adhering to arbitrary standards and conventions of language. Most don't even care about the purity of the language as much as assassinating others' character.

Apparently you were taking me seriously, demonstrating just how viciously people judge others for not adhering to arbitrary standards and conventions of language. Most don't even care about the purity of the language as much as assassinating others' character.

:lol:

Ease up man, I was keeping with the combo.

Besides a basic set of arbitrary standards, I think that the usage of punctuational tools are at the disposal of people for individual writers to decide how they see their usage best fit, in order to better express a statement in its context and in a way that reflects the personality of the writer.

inb4 grammar dissection.

So you don't find it the slightest bit ironic that you just played the role of the grammar nazi...without using proper grammar?