Males and Females

I have two women on my phone. It's the same shit over and over. I'm fucking done.

http://www.blogher.com/breathing-easyhow-i-broke-my-mother-mothers-day

She sent me to live at college during my freshman year. In the spring, she called me one day to tell me I had to drop out of college and move home with her because she was going through a hard time with her husband. So, being the parent, I did just that. She divorced her husband and became very depressed. And there I was, taking care of it all.

Time to break up with mom, dude.

PP got me some awesome Middle Earth leggings for no reason. They are WAY TOO SMALL and I almost ripped them trying to get them on, and he had the gall to say they looked great and didn't make rolls.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Awe!

So, i actually thought a dress or leggings out of the Game of Thrones Westeros map would be cool and emailed the idea to blackmilkclothing and they told me they were already working on that. And the dress and leggings is now on their site. Man am I tempted!

I was intoxicated when I said that. Everything is fine right now. Aslong as I do not touch booze I'm good. I try really hard not too.

Goddamit I need to get drunk. My sore throat and general tiresomeness prevented me from doing so for like 5 days already. Tomorrow I should be having a beer with this blonde girl from my french class. I hope she remembers. :Smug:

Smugfuckingface bitch. Let's go have a beer. I feel like shit but that doesn't stop me babe.

We'll go have a beer like common people. I wanna live like common people. Humans the members of society.

I have this feeling she wants you to lick her pussy!

fortune-teller-378w.jpg