Males and Females

Fuck girls are retarded. I was talking to this one girl for weeks, and I even was snapchatting her and shit, but when I ask for her number, she just gives me a bunch of fucking excuses and shit. I already have enough fucking problems that I dont need to get my hopes up just to have them crushed.

THANK GOD FOR FUCKING METAL

probably because you took too long. Don't wait around for more than a week. My girlfriend told me if I had texted her or waited more than a few days to call her after she gave me her number, she would've been less interested if at all. And if she gives you a bunch of fucking excuses then let her know you're probably better off without her and for her to go fuck herself

probably because you took too long. Don't wait around for more than a week. My girlfriend told me if I had texted her or waited more than a few days to call her after she gave me her number, she would've been less interested if at all. And if she gives you a bunch of fucking excuses then let her know you're probably better off without her and for her to go fuck herself

I actually first asked her a while ago (like two weeks ago), but I just ignored the excuses and decided to wait for her to get to know me a little more before asking again.

Sounds like she just wasnt interested from the start. What were her excuses?

Ive been dating a chick I met off tinder (I know right?) for the past month. Things have been great. Might have found a keeper.

Sounds like she just wasnt interested from the start. What were her excuses?

She was openly flirting with me for weeks though. Her excuses were things like "I don't know you enough" and shit. The whole thing just confuses me.

Whatever though, that BS is not worth my time.

Best not to dwell on psycho cunts. Take it from a big goofy guy with a dark sense of humor that has attracted them since puberty for some reason.

arg, if you ever accidentally knocked up some pure Aryan whore and she chose to not abort, would you kill yourself knowing the shame that you brought the world by introducing a disgusting half-breed?

:lol: lol hell no our offspring would be beautiful as i am a fine specimen of a handsome asian man

She was openly flirting with me for weeks though. Her excuses were things like "I don't know you enough" and shit. The whole thing just confuses me.

Whatever though, that BS is not worth my time.

I think (at least American) society in general has a problem with explicitly rejecting people. It's rude to say, "I don't want you to contact me on my phone," so people say stuff like "I don't know you enough" or "I'm not comfortable giving my number out."

This is turning into a rant. I can't stand it. Maybe people would be better able to handle being honest to one another if they were honest. It grinds my gears when schools or jobs reject people with, "unfortunately, we couldn't find a place for you," or people fire people with, "we won't be needing your services." Jesus, if something's wrong, just fucking say it. Don't make something up or find the nicest way to say what you want to say with the least amount of accuracy necessary to convey the message. Don't try to throw in words like "unfortunately" that convey a hint of sympathy if you're telling a half-truth and not including the reason for the rejection. Maybe if people consistently knew why they were being rejected, they'd be less terrified of rejection and would see it as an opportunity to improve themselves!

For the socially awkward types like me, this implicit communication is a nightmare. No need to speak in code. I'm a big boy. I can handle getting rejected and hearing why. I would prefer for a woman to say, "Vimana, I don't want a second date because I think your nose is too big and I don't like your rants about society's deceptive honesty," over "I'm busy." That's because I could go, "cool, I know why it didn't work, now onto a woman that likes big noses and rants about society's deceptive honesty."

I remember seeing this discussion on reddit about this topic. This guy ranted about the same thing, and a highly-upvoted reply was something like, "after they say they're busy a number of times, I express sympathy for the business and move on. You just have to figure that after a few times, they're just letting you down easy."

Yeah, great way for people to treat one another. What if someone really is busy several times in a row and happens to be totally into you? Why is it somehow better to have someone thinking they may have a chance with you when you know they don't and expecting them to just figure it out when you could just tell them? Are we all fucking children who have to believe we're so perfect and special that another human won't be interested in us the same way we're interested in them?

I guess she couldn't dial out on one of these

eNiwkM6.jpg