Males and Females

So I haven't mentioned her in a while, but my girlfriend's going to Portland for a week. She said she wants to try anal when she gets back. I've never dated a girl who was up to it, and I'm fucking stoked as all get out.

You're still with the partially blind girl, right?

So I met a girl at the bar. She's not what I usually look for but her personality were just too great to deny. We sat and talked for a great while and I started to buy drinks for her. Later on we decided to go to my place, we had some more drinks and then we fucked. Afterwards I found out that she's daughter to one of my co-workers.. Shit might get interesting if she'll be a one night stand. But at least I'm thinking about to ask her if she wants to meet again. Right now she's sleeping next to me, ah what the hell I can't think about that now, need to sleep.

We both have finals on 26-27th and I think this is going to divide us because she's the kind of girl that gets nervous before exams and I think she'll just spend 10 days studying and well.. being nervous. Last time I saw her was thursday morning and she's still good. Pretty much zero contact. I think this won't hurt her as much as if I just told her because she now has different things to think about.

And just so we're clear, I want to study too. And be alone and listen to Dvořák and shit.

The lone wolves are led to Satan's glory.

If I were a clingy and anxious girl, I don't think having my gorgeous and charming boyfriend break up with me while I was nervous about exams would actually help me to keep a clear and compartmentalized mind, but of course, I am unfortunately not your girlfriend.

I only tried anal once and that was because the girl who wanted it was drunker than shit. I was successful and it's a very 'different' sensation in a good way.

Most girls won't let me do anal because of the size of my cock though

No, most girls won't let you do anal because they don't want to do anal. They don't have prostates, so it's not fun for them (like it is for gay guys).

Anal doesn't feel as good as vaginal or oral in my opinion, so i'm ok with women not letting me do it. I had one gf that really liked it and asked for it though.

If I were a clingy and anxious girl, I don't think having my gorgeous and charming boyfriend break up with me while I was nervous about exams would actually help me to keep a clear and compartmentalized mind, but of course, I am unfortunately not your girlfriend.

You write such strange things.