Males and Females

I thought she was fucking hot, until I saw her cock.

That's just what us privileged cis-gender individuals SHOULD thing, but we are wrong, or something. I don't fucking know.

The penis is a fucking horrifying muscle/organ/creature/whatever. It looks like a god damn dragon with a mushroom head at the top and roots at the bottom of the trunk. How any female or male finds it attractive is beyond me, but I like it when they suck it.

Seeing a seemingly cute girl only to scroll down and find a gnarly dong is the stuff of nightmares. She's still cute though.

Ok, here's the hypothetical life or death choice, or your family dies or whatever.

You have to suck Bailey Jays dick or fuck Buck Angel right in the pussy.

For me it's:

Oh and the new one:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure every single guy that has accused some other guy of being gay in a serious and overly intent way, with their eyes all lit up and a kind of retarded expression on their face, has basically just been saying, "fuck you're hot, will you fuck me?"

You guys have obviously never seen a good looking cock if you think they are less aesthetically attractive than vaginas or anuses. A proud display of sexual power, a vein-marbled tower standing with chest puffed out, frenulum leading up like a royal vest topped with a crown up high, a single drop of glistening beaded precum signifying its wealth.

No homo, but hamburger boy is right. Cocks are way more magnificent than vaginas. I mean it's like comparing an axe to an axe wound.

You guys have obviously never seen a good looking cock if you think they are less aesthetically attractive than vaginas or anuses. A proud display of sexual power, a vein-marbled tower standing with chest puffed out, frenulum leading up like a royal vest topped with a crown up high, a single drop of glistening beaded precum signifying its wealth.

Faugh! I suppose you would likewise elevate the sinewy male buttocks over the soft, supple curves of the feminine fundament.

This thread got pretty homoerotic...

It actually made me think that men are starting to get a lot more understanding and comfortable with what makes men sexually appealing. Much like how bi-curiosity among women has become commonplace, it seems like things are heading this way for men too. It seems possible to me that when you have a culture that less frequently throws around "gay" and "fag" as common insults to refer to things that are lame, things that actually do suggest homosexuality are less taboo. It's interesting how things seemed to have changed in the past couple of years especially.

I use the word "seems" frequently because I'm talking about my limited experience and exposure to the culture at large.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My vagina is disgusting. Getting darker and floppier with age and use.