Males and Females

Since it has other female items and probably has been taking estrogen, I guess the proper term would be "It". :lol:

No, she is a woman. Misgendering and dehumanizing people so casually that you think it is a joke...

I'll blame it on your age, but TB is just a piece of human garbage.

No, she is a woman. Misgendering and dehumanizing people so casually that you think it is a joke...

I'll blame it on your age, but TB is just a piece of human garbage.

You're not a woman if you have a penis. Plain and simple. Trans-womanwhatever, sure, but they are not a woman.

I'll consider calling them a woman if they exchange their Penis for a Vagina, but they still won't have a uterus.

And there's no dehumanizing here. She/He/It is still a human, and has the right to do what they want. I never said otherwise. Go stick a knife in your ass, Mort.

Your gender is pretty much determined by your chromosones however, there are people in the world for whom this presents no absolute answer.

You're not a woman if you have a penis. Plain and simple. Trans-womanwhatever, sure, but she's not a woman.

I'll consider calling her a woman if she exchanges the Penis for a Vagina, but she still won't have a uterus.

Biological sex means nothing when speaking of ones gender identity - and considering that Bailey Jay is a transwoman who identifies as such it is right to refer as a woman.

I don't get why this kind of shit is such a hard concept to grasp, and in reality why it even matters to shitlords like yourself that "RAHHHH IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN RAHHHHHHHH" its as if the existence of transfolk offends your own.

EDIT: It is ABSOLUTELY dehumanizing.

Biological sex means nothing when speaking of ones gender identity - and considering that Bailey Jay is a transwoman who identifies as such it is right to refer as a woman.

I don't get why this kind of shit is such a hard concept to grasp, and in reality why it even matters to shitlords like yourself that "RAHHHH IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN RAHHHHHHHH" its as if the existence of transfolk offends your own.

EDIT: It is ABSOLUTELY dehumanizing.

I am not talking gender identity, I'm talking Biological sex. Biologically, Bailey Jay is not a Woman.

"Transwoman" does not equal Woman. I get what you're talking about, but it's not what I'm talking about.

And what you're talking about doesn't fucking mean anything because we don't identify as our biological sex - we identify as our gender.

It is fucking weird and nonsensical to give preference to someones body over their mind in determining who and what they say they are.

but TB is just a piece of human garbage.
Whoa, calm down Nancy ... dont get your panties in a bunch.

You're not a woman if you have a penis. Plain and simple.

Your gender is pretty much determined by your chromosones

Exactly. You're either born a male or female, being a man or woman isn't something you get to fucking choose. Only in this day and age will you find people who are so seriously sick and fucked up in the head, such as mort, that they have to question such things.

So if I say I'm Black, I can be black, even though I'm Caucasian with Caucasian European ancestry?

You honestly think this is even remotely comparable? Don't be that fucking dense - at least not willfully.

Whoa, calm down Nancy ... dont get your panties in a bunch.

Exactly. Your either born a male or female, being a man or woman isn't something you get to fucking choose. Only in this day and age will you find people who are so seriously sick and fucked up in the head, such as mort, that they have to question such things.

Honestly, it isn't even a matter of choice. You don't choose your gender, I agree with you there. No transperson would ever choose to be born in a body that conflicts with their gender identity - but they were born that way.

Gender dysphoria is a very real thing that people do suffer through and to deny their realities because you're "DISGUSTED" at how something could just not fit your own binary worldview. Male and female, black and white, it isn't that fucking simple.

You sound like fundamentalist Christian types who find homosexuality to be an affront to nature and that it is sick and fucked up.

Familiarize your mouth with an exhaust pipe, your sociopathic waste of goddamn air.

Exactly. You're either born a male or female, being a man or woman isn't something you get to fucking choose.

Yes, but you can choose to become a trans man or trans woman. But that's not the same thing as being a man or a woman.

...You can identify as a Christian or an Atheist or whatever I would like in regards to religion, but you can't biologically be a Christian. "Being" Christian is simply a concept, just like gender identity is simply a concept. You can chose to identify as whatever you'd like, just like you can chose to identify as a member of a certain religion, but you can't just chose your Biological Sex. If you have a Penis, you are not a Woman.

I'll be honest because why not.

I'd probably let one of you gay/bi dudes give me oral. I might even reciprocate. Penises don't bother me that much, they're nice to look at sometimes. I did mututal oral once with a friend and it ruined the friendship but anyway...

Anal/hairy bodies/muscly bodies, that's just nasty. I'm only attracted to the female figure.

As such I'd probably have sex with a shemale if she really took care of herself and looked feminine enough. That's about as gay as I'm going though. Vastly prefer women. I don't understand the attraction to men.

You honestly think this is even remotely comparable? Don't be that fucking dense - at least not willfully.

It was in response to this...

Mort Divine said:
It is fucking weird and nonsensical to give preference to someones body over their mind in determining who and what they say they are.

---------

Honestly, it isn't even a matter of choice. You don't choose your Sex, I agree with you there. No transperson would ever choose to be born in a body that conflicts with their gender identity - but they were born that way.

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

... and fixed ("Gender" to "Sex")