Males and Females

i don't like the girl in pink's black roots and yellow blonde hair though, the girl at the far right might be really hot from the front.

IMG_0016_zpsb840c164.jpg

take your pick.

My choice is the middle or far right, TechnicalBarbara :)lol: sorry I had to). But I wouldnt complain about any.

It's such a shame Mort denies the right of people to determine their gender, race, profession, etc.

For example, I am actually a black woman astronaut. Denying me the right to claim these things based on superficial and social constructs like skin color designations, dress/behavior/sexual anatomy, and certifications/degrees is bigoted, and bigots like that should suck on a tailpipe until they meet Allah. If you can be trans-something by transitioning, why isn't it more trans to trans the trans? Let us fucking trans until trans kingdom comes. Only the individual's personal claim matters. To disagree is to claim authority over that person's mind and body, and what the fuck gives you that right? Bailey Jay is and can be whatever the fuck Bailey Jay wants to be, and doesn't need the defense of one breed of internet bigot vs another.

It's such a shame Mort denies the right of people to determine their gender, race, profession, etc.

For example, I am actually a black woman astronaut. Denying me the right to claim these things based on superficial and social constructs like skin color designations, dress/behavior/sexual anatomy, and certifications/degrees is bigoted, and bigots like that should suck on a tailpipe until they meet Allah. If you can be trans-something by transitioning, why isn't it more trans to trans the trans? Let us fucking trans until trans kingdom comes. Only the individual's personal claim matters. To disagree is to claim authority over that person's mind and body, and what the fuck gives you that right? Bailey Jay is and can be whatever the fuck Bailey Jay wants to be, and doesn't need the defense of one breed of internet bigot vs another.

sc3me0.gif

2nd from left clearly has the best complexion and firmest looking body so i'll go with her.

but i'm a face person so that can instantly change if they all turn around. except far left because she's ugly from what i can see