Males and Females

Onder, I can relate to all of that. Except the shitting-your-pants part. Last time I shat myself when I was drunk, I went into the closest bar's bathroom and wiped myself and threw my undies in the trash. I get paranoid about smelling bad, no matter how intoxicated I am. I'd have avoided my ex until I was shit-free.

Like a mediocre half-bad acid trip or a special day that had a lot of really difficult parts, it's human nature to dress up and cherry pick the best memories of stuff/people.

You will fall in love and it will be glorious! Sorry you pooped yourself.

Kramp, that's truly awful. You should let your bf get some side for his birthday and/or Christmas. At least thank him for having willpower and dealing with that hole.

Onder, do you have experience with french girls? If so, what do you think? I'm kinda dating this girl and she confuses the shit out of me. It's probably a cultural thing so

I was acquainted with a Walloon girl once and she was horrendous. A total slut whose whole existence and philosophy on life was basically her sexuality + shallow middle class-ness. The sprinkling of reasonableness and deeper intelligence that saves most human females from a category of worthlessness was totally absent in her.

Do you really have to say "human females"? You sound like a pseudo-intellectual douchebag. Seriously what else could you be referring to? Ducks?

Onder, do you have experience with french girls? If so, what do you think? I'm kinda dating this girl and she confuses the shit out of me. It's probably a cultural thing so

I've dated two French girls from when I used to live there. Not sure if I can assist, didn't find them wildly different from other women other than that they were both ashamed of their small tits (for the record, so was I).

i used to fuck a french prostitute who looked like Eva Green (no joke i have video proof)

one time i was licking her asshole and i said "c'est la trou ou la merde sort, oui?" (it's the hole where shit comes out, yes?)

to which she answered "oui, comme toi" (yes, like you)

burned.

i loved her ;_;

What's the oldest chick any of you guys have banged? Or would bang, realistically? (No celebrities.)

I'm contemplating one who's... up there. Super fun personality. Really good, petite body for her age, but total mom hair and face.

My boyfriend and I don't actually have sex, we just perform fatalities on eachother over and over again.

What's the oldest chick any of you guys have banged? Or would bang, realistically? (No celebrities.)

I'm contemplating one who's... up there. Super fun personality. Really good, petite body for her age, but total mom hair and face.

Just remember the value, pussy ages like bread. The difference between young and old is the time I'll wait. I'll wait forever for some 20 year old pussy. 30s better hurry it up and 40+ must roll those old stale panties down on date 2.

When I was 18, i fucked around with a 45 year old woman from work. She sucked my dick and we fucked a couple times. She was married and really awkward about it. Dont get me wrong, it was great, but she always seemed to be looking over her shoulder because she was nervous of being caught. Her husband was a big, Trace Adkins lookin mother fucker, so it kind of made me nervous too, we eventually just stopped... Shes in her 50s now and i still see her occasionally.