Males and Females

Do you really have to say "human females"? You sound like a pseudo-intellectual douchebag. Seriously what else could you be referring to? Ducks?

some of dem ducks was da best fucks i ever had

don't go round nockin on the wildslife when you hadnt even fucked a daym duck

i used to fuck a french prostitute who looked like Eva Green (no joke i have video proof)

one time i was licking her asshole and i said "c'est la trou ou la merde sort, oui?" (it's the hole where shit comes out, yes?)

to which she answered "oui, comme toi" (yes, like you)

burned.

i loved her ;_;

Is that the one you posted pictures of rimming? I still beat to them on occasion.

What's the oldest chick any of you guys have banged? Or would bang, realistically? (No celebrities.)

I'm contemplating one who's... up there. Super fun personality. Really good, petite body for her age, but total mom hair and face.

Putting aside my perpetual virginity, obviously, I've seen a lot of women in their late 40s/early 50s that I would call hot. But I've had a MILF fetish since elementary school due to a friend's mom. Crow's feet are sexy imo.

I used to work at a grocery store, and the accounting lady there was in her 50s but looked good and would say the raunchiest things to me if we were alone. If I had been single, I totally would've banged her

I would fuck a woman of ANY age, as long as she looks good. Wrong gender, but just look at Fry from Futurama. He was over 1,000 years old, but he still looked good and fucked Amy and Leela.

This would never happen, but if a 90 year old woman happened to look like she was a hot 20 year old, wouldn't you still totally bang her? Extreme example, but you get the point.

The main stumbling block is everything above the neck. There are plenty of 30 year olds with rather saggy boobs and lousy bodies if they aren't taking care of themselves. This one I'm thinking about seeing is 50, and having seen a bra and panty pic, her body easily could pass for mid- to late-30s, which is definitely bangable territory for just about any guy. She seems down, just debating whether to pull the trigger.

Putting a 90 year old head on a 20 year old body is pretty scary. I have to imagine it would be pretty tough to keep it up without a bag over the head (yours or hers).

As was said already, I would pretty much fuck any woman as long as she's attractive and clean.
Actually, I'd like to be with an older woman once or twice just to cross it off my bucket (or, in this case, fucket) list.

Well, this place hasn't changed.

Also, fucking someone old enough to be your mother/father is weird. I mean, go for it, but accept that it's weird.

Also, fucking someone old enough to be your mother/father is weird. I mean, go for it, but accept that it's weird.
i-honestly-dont-give-a-fuck.jpg

Technically, somebody 5 years old could have given birth to me... so fucking somebody 5 years older than me is weird?

And if you doubt me, look it up, that shit has actually happened before in like Peru or some shit.

It was India.

The usual formula is to divide the older person's age by 2, then add 7. If the younger person's age is beneath that, it's weird. There's nothing scientific to it, but it feels about right to me.

Well if 7 year old girls can get pregnant then even pedophilia is a shitty contraception and I guess it's something they all have in common. Nature just wants to BREED. LIKE. RATS.